JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Guys, I was fussin thru some of my stuff and found a few AK rounds that I cannot ID- I THINK I picked them up from a gun-shop in Trinidad maybe 20 years ago, and there is no box with them. The bullet itself is HOLLOW POINT, magnetic, with cupro-brass shell.. the case is steel, dk green or brown with what appears to be lacquer coating. The case-head markings are "711 93" best as I can make out. That "9" could be an "8" but pretty sure it's "9"... Anyone know where it was made? Thanks, Dun

Guys, I was fussin thru some of my stuff and found a few AK rounds that I cannot ID- I THINK I picked them up from a gun-shop in Trinidad maybe 20 years ago, and there is no box with them. The bullet itself is HOLLOW POINT, magnetic, with cupro-brass shell.. the case is steel, dk green or brown with what appears to be lacquer coating. The case-head markings are "711 93" best as I can make out. That "9" could be an "8" but pretty sure it's "9"... Anyone know where it was made? Thanks, Dun

711 is Russian code for Podolsk, Russia ammunition factory.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top