JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is my Representative for Arizona District 3, Raul Grijalva. I have been sending him e-mails for 8 years now, agreeing with the Constitution, never with him. For 6 years each of the e-mails ended reminding him of the oath he took to the Constitution. The last 3 years I have reminded him of my duty as an American Citizen if he violates that oath and I can't recall him ever casting a vote without breaking that oath. You know what the first 5 years of e-mail got me? An e-mail from his campaign manager wanting me to donate a day to work on a phone bank rounding him up votes. If I hadn't been so mad I would had taken the opportunity to cost him the election.

Raul is co-chairman of the Progressive Cock Us and a member of MEChA a Mexican group that support the violent take over of the South West and Western United States. The only Congressman I have heard of that boycotted his own state. A typical, run of the mill Democrat with priorities, while, at the same time void of all morals or honor. A real stand up guy for animal rights and full term abortion, He calls Arizonans along the border Cockroaches and want's them disarmed and jailed. As is, these families leave their refrigerators outside their homes to keep their doors from being kicked in in the middle of the night. They had a rancher that would put up water holes for these criminals. They thanked him by murdering him

Raul is for wide open borders. Raul wants to protect me and my family from harm by taking the tools my family and I would use to protect us from harm. A true work of art and total waste of good dirt.

I still e-mail Raul. I figure I have known him long enough to address my e-mails by his first name and lately it been his nick name 'MEChA Boy' sharing my thoughts on country and duty. I did give up reminding him of his oath and duty as he is just too stupid to ever know he will never be ignorant. Democrat or not is still no excuse for treason. To show him I'm a real nice guy I always end with 'yours truely Cockroach'.

When it comes to Arizona we are at about the nation's average of 60% stupid and rising Just as some have special needs we have a special stupid. The average stupid would have to beat himself up side his head, repeatedly, with a 64 oz. ball peen hammer till reaching grey matter to get even close to special stupid. So special they would cast a vote for an old, dried out, treasonous, pay to play, carpet munching, criminal, whos name wasn't Diana Fienstine or Nancy Pelosi. If you tossed in a food stamp with free dinner at the Reach Around for Obama Rally hosted by NAMBLA they will drool while soil them self, casting their vote with a bugger.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top