Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Multiple Shotguns For Sale...

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Mesa
State
Arizona
Zip Code
I have multiple shotguns for sale. They are as follows:

#11 Winchester Model 20 .410 Gauge Break Action Decent condition overall. Bluing pretty much intact, some scuffs/scratches. Bore appears to be clean. 26" barrel. Made in 1921. I am asking $375 on this one.

#19 Remington Mode 870 12 Gauge Pump Good condition, with normal wear. There is a clip inside the breach that was bent (stopped the bolt from closing). It has been bent back somewhat, but will probably need to be repaired, as I believe it is used to help eject empty shells. It has a 26" barrel. Made in 1989. I am asking $225.

#20 Winchester Model 12 Pump 12 Gauge Good condition, with some minor scuffs/scratches. Made in 1950. 24" or 25" barrel. I am asking $300 on this one.

#22 Winchester Model 12 Pump 12 Gauge W/ 28" & 20" barrels Good condition for age (made in 1928). Small chip at end of buttstock and stock pad has a small piece broken off. 20" barrel has some pitting, but decent condition overall. I am asking $350 on this one.

Meeting place is the north section of the Home Depot parking lot at Val Vista and Broadway, or in the Sportsman's Warehouse parking lot off of Greenfield and the US60. NO TRADES - CASH ONLY. No shipping, no Paypal. Please email me if interested. Thanks for looking.

Remington Model 20 1.jpg Remington Model 20 2.jpg Remington 870 Broken 1.jpg Remington 870 Broken 2.jpg IMG_2640.jpg IMG_2641.jpg IMG_2647.jpg IMG_2648.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bruno Shooter Supply
    4.00 star(s)
    When I can get there, I never leave without buying something I needs, because they always have something I need!
    • armoredman
  • New Frontier Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    Great store and inventory, they have a lot of items. The staff is always friendly and helpful. This place gets really busy and you have to take a...
    • djthumper
  • Las Vegas Shooting Center
    5.00 star(s)
    Lots of room to get around in the store. The range looked nicely lit. Friendly staff.
    • djthumper
  • Clark County Shooting Complex
    5.00 star(s)
    I like the range, the staff is friendly and helpful. I wish they were open on Mondays, especially those holiday Mondays. I have been to our other...
    • djthumper
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    I drove up there from Chandler to get what I needed. Simple layout, products on shelves, no BS marketing fluff or decorations or signage. No...
    • MadDuner

ONLINE NOW