JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Phoenix

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions
What a GREAT range and an even better multi-gun shooting event: at the DOUGLAS RIFLE & PISTOL CLUB just east of Douglas, AZ.

They have an organized range, good staffing for the events they hold there, and if you like to practice practical rifle / pistol engagements this is the place to be!

Check out their Facebook page for dates, times, and video footage of events.

What a GREAT range and an even better multi-gun shooting event: at the DOUGLAS RIFLE & PISTOL CLUB just east of Douglas, AZ.

They have an organized range, good staffing for the events they hold there, and if you like to practice practical rifle / pistol engagements this is the place to be!

Check out their Facebook page for dates, times, and video footage of events.
Isn't that near McNeal ? They have RV places too I think..

Does the Douglas range allow magazine dumps? I'm not very intelligent but I'd think if a man is responsible enough to own a Black Rifle, he's also responsible enough to drain the magazine as quickly as he so desires. I reload all my ammo, so I don't do mag dumps. I'm just wondering why some ranges frown on 30 rounds sent downrange in less than twenty seconds...

Isn't that near McNeal ? They have RV places too I think..
There is an RV park near McNeal but the Douglas Rifle & Pistol Range is east of the City of Douglas, about a half a mile, on East Geronimo Trail.

They have fun shoots, a 300-yard range, an rough-looking archery range, and upcoming some archery shoots planned.

Does the Douglas range allow magazine dumps? I'm not very intelligent but I'd think if a man is responsible enough to own a Black Rifle, he's also responsible enough to drain the magazine as quickly as he so desires. I reload all my ammo, so I don't do mag dumps. I'm just wondering why some ranges frown on 30 rounds sent downrange in less than twenty seconds...
Yes, as far as I know there are no restrictions on semi-auto or full-auto weapons at the Douglas range.

They do not allow ground-based targets nor targets thrown in the air. And they have AR steel plates all the way out to 300-yards to "ring steel"! Great fun.

Sorry I do not get it. It is today and lasts for an hour.

What did I miss?
The Douglas range is open to the public on Thursday - noon to 5, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 0800 to 5 PM.

$5 per shooter per day.

They have target frames. Bring your own guns, ammo, paper targets, and accessories. Bathrooms are on site.

No rental guns, ammo, food or drinks at the range.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top