JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi there. I'm going to be living on 40 acres in the Arizona mountains, which means LOTS of shooting, which means I had to sign up for this site and get acquainted with the community. I love old school guns like 1911, revolvers, hammer fired pistols like CZs, and my baby is my M1A. I can't wait to shoot some steel at long range in my back yard!

. . . I'm going to be living on 40 acres in the Arizona mountains, which means LOTS of shooting . . .
That means you can set-up your AR-500 steel targets and just leave them there when you finish-up for the day. Will get your first shot downrange without having to walk 2000 yards (unless you can drive out to the target area).

That means you can set-up your AR-500 steel targets and just leave them there when you finish-up for the day. Will get your first shot downrange without having to walk 2000 yards (unless you can drive out to the target area).
This is literally everything! So funny you would mention this. Im getting my first AR550 target for my range in the mail today. I went 1/2 inch so the .308 can get involved.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top