JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi .. I'm moving to Vegas soon from Riotlandia aka Portland, OR. Yes, politics is major reason driving the relocation. I'd consider myself politically homeless and just sick of far left nonsense of Portland. Found this group via sister site northwest firearms.com

Would love to hear recommendations on ranges as well as stores that cater to locals instead of tourists. My experience level is beginner-moderate. Thx!

Congratulations,

Time of year is very important for non desert dwellers.
I recommend end of August as a move in date or later.
This will allow you to get settled when the temps and weather are excellent. Moving into a summer season is pretty much a shock, (what I did 50 years ago).
I moved to Phoenix working construction and it was a struggle for awhile.
Lots to do where you are going to be centered. Utah has some of the greatest National Parks in the world. Not far away is Hoover Dam, and the Grand Canyon.

It's been quite a few years since I lived in Vegas, so I can't give current info. But what I loved about the place was the surrounding dessert. I used to shoot ground squirrels in the hayfields in Henderson, or just wander the backroads. lots of places to shoot! Good Luck. DR

Clark County is the most fetidly-liberal County in Nevada. It was Clark County that gave us Steve Sucksalot as Governor. That one County has around half of the State's entire population in it. The other sixteen Counties really do not need to vote in any election; Clark County decides for the entire State. It's getting so bad now, I'm considering moving to Utah. If I had $15,000 in the bank, I'd leave tomorrow...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top