JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought I would try here first.

I just picked up this Tanfoglio 38 Super with a Burris dot. Mounts to weaver rail.

For Christmas I got a Holoson HE510C-GR. It's a picatinney mount.

I want to use the 510 on the firearm but finding any adapter is almost impossible. Even changing the mounting plate to another manufacture doesn't list Holoson mounting.

Another possible idea is to have the weaver rail machined out to mount the dot. Anybody a good machinist?

TIA

B6399CD3-A7AD-40C9-B71A-C148644AD7A4.jpeg 6AD4E587-BF88-4EF7-AA35-344C01965DAF.jpeg 79737769-935A-469C-82F8-72722B428855.jpeg

Just get the slide milled out and mount it right to the slide. Gets you point of aim (red dot) loser to bore axis as well as being rock solid mount
Did this on an STI long slide 10MM.

Actually the Holoson 510C is rather large for pistol shooting however I love the green dot/circle setup. The firearm came with a Burris FF3 (meh) which does work fine. C-More setup would be better. (RTS2) The mounting brackets available dictates the sight choices.

I do have an email into Tevo Sports as he makes the Holoson bracket. Web page is currently not available.

Milling the slide is always a better option but since I don't shoot competition shooting.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top