JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last Friday, I ventured into the valley and bought a New Mossberg 590A1 Model 51668. Got it home and loaded one round in the magazine. Racked the slide and nothing......

Looked into the receiver and found the cartridge interrupter was retaining the round and not allowing it to stage onto the cartridge stop.

I contacted Mossberg , Joseph Zakher ([email protected]) and they are shipping a new cartridge interrupter.

This is apparently a known issue, but a big thumbs up to Mossberg for their customer service a big thumbs down to their QC.

They probably find it cheaper to send out the parts when needed on a easily repairable known issue rather than pay someone to check out their existing unsold inventory when a problem arises on a production gun. It sucks but this seems to be the way most manufacturing operations are run now. "The customer always comes last" is the motto of a great majority of companies today.

I think their Afghan suppliers are having trouble keeping up with the demand. By the way here is my new computer wallpaper. Musket 1.jpg Musket 2.jpg

Well, I have been delinquent in updating this thread... Last Wednesday I got parts from Mossberg, not the right parts, but parts none the less. The sent a cartridge stop (not and interrupter), and a complete forearm and slide assembly. I emailed them back attaching a pic of the problem and they are shipping a cartridge interrupter which I have yet to receive. It has been a month and a half,, can applaud Mossberg's customer service at this juncture!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top