JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's sad the way folks will spend $600 on a nice gun & stick it in an unky mikes pos holster &
I feel the same way for gun owners who can't stop buying more and moar guns yet refuse
to spend what they are used to forking over for one more gun on buying a safe, even if it's
a cheap pos--at least make a damn effort to keep someone from stealing your guns

You can buy a cheap locking box with a cable for under $25 & lock it inside your car--locking it to something in the trunk would be a step better, but anything would be nice

Ignoring this issue is not making it go away

It's sad the way folks will spend $600 on a nice gun & stick it in an unky mikes pos holster &
I feel the same way for gun owners who can't stop buying more and moar guns yet refuse
to spend what they are used to forking over for one more gun on buying a safe, even if it's
a cheap pos--at least make a damn effort to keep someone from stealing your guns

You can buy a cheap locking box with a cable for under $25 & lock it inside your car--locking it to something in the trunk would be a step better, but anything would be nice

Ignoring this issue is not making it go away

Couldn't agree more. I have one of these in my truck. Bolted to the frame it is a nice piece of mind.

1052.jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top