JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223/5.56
City
Scottsdale
State
Arizona
For sale is a 10.5" 5.56 1/7 AR pistol with a sba3 brace and a pinned and welded bcm mod zero. From buffer tube to pinned mod zero the OAL is 26.25 inches, allowing use of a vertical rail grip. Comes with all seen in photos. $700 cash, call or text at 480-648-6816 with any questions, thank you.
ALL NFA RULES APPLY.

549B7A0E-C005-4C61-B87C-F3F0B3FA6316.jpeg

D49BFAD9-F549-4AEB-BE21-2BA8838DDCC7.jpeg

D16B8519-4A2C-4360-B4CB-57A385C0EFB4.jpeg

Why would the muzzle device need to be pinned & welded on a pistol? It's already a handgun; doesn't need a mechanism to add any length to the barrel. Here's one I built (and have since given away). The "stock" is by KAK Industries on an unribbed tube. The forward "grip" by Nightstrike is shallow enough to disallow using it as one would a more-vertical grip, so it isn't considered to be a grip-- more a "handstop." The thing issues one hellsinki of a muzzle blast from its eleven-inch barrel. Front sight folds flat to allow for placing a scope on the upper. Trigger guard is by Flagaway. Gas block is a Yankee Hill Machine YHM-9394 (around $95); splits to allow it to be attached to barrels with fixed muzzle devices. I sort o' remember I had about $1300 in the building of this little fun-gun...

AR-15 handgun.JPG

to @nvshooter
the reason i pinned and welded the muzzle brake was because my goal was to achieve and overall length greater than 26 inches from end of buffer tube, to the tip of the brake(which is now considered part of the barrel as it has been p and w). By making the gun longer than 26 inches, a true vertical hang grip can be installed.

@punxsutawn
i keep that article as well as a few others with the firearms when i take it anywhere incase of being hassled. i also have all the photographs of the pin and welding process clearly showing a pin being placed in prior to welding. also photos of the gun being measured for quick reference.

The reason I pinned and welded the muzzle brake was to achieve an overall length greater than 26 inches from the end of the buffer tube to the tip of the brake (which is now considered part of the barrel because it has been pinned and welded). By making the gun longer than 26 inches, a true vertical hand grip can be installed.
Excellent thinking. I will stand in the public square and proclaim my ignorance for all to hear...

To funny. This is still condisered to be a gray area by many. This is just my interpretation of the law, as I am not a firearms lawyer nor do I claim to be one, so your mileage may vary.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top