JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mitch McConnell is pushing an amendment on the Patriot Act renewal that would allow the FBI (that great bastion of honesty and integrity) to look at anyone's browsing history without a warrant (if they deem it necessary as part of an investigation). What a load of crap. That man is a deep state traitor. I encourage everyone to email their United States senators and tell them to vote against renewing the Patriot Act (especially if it includes that amendment). Here is what I wrote to my 'conservative' senator:

"I am writing you to ask you vote against renewing the Patriot Act. Mitch McConnell has shown his true anti-American colors with his amendment allowing the FBI to search through any web browsing history without a warrant. The Patriot Act is an abominable law that should have never been enacted in the first place - it completely subverts the United States Constitution (Supreme Court rulings on it be damned).

NO ONE who calls themselves a conservative would EVER vote to support or renew this horrible law. It must not be renewed under any circumstances. Mitch McConnell is a traitor to this country for even considering such an amendment. Anyone who votes for this law will NEVER get my vote again - I don't care if that means turning control of the Senate over to the Democrats."

The Patriot Act is a despicable piece of trash that should have never been passed in the first place - it MUST go. NO ONE who calls themselves a conservative would EVER support this pile of garbage. Power needs to be REMOVED from the federal government.

I also just wrote to Mitch McConnell (it will probably get me into trouble):

"I am writing to you in disgust that you would champion an amendment to the abominable Patriot Act that would further subvert the United States Constitution. There is NO WAY that you can tell me this amendment is not in direct contradiction to the fourth amendment. I know that elitists such as yourself do not feel the need to honor the oath of office that you took when you were elected, but I will not stand idly by watching the country that I love be brought into submission to the federal government.

NO ONE who calls themselves a conservative would EVER vote for something like that. Power needs to be removed from the federal government - it sure as hell does not need any more power. You are a traitor to this country and should immediately resign. You do not deserve the honor of representing the people in your state. I know that if any of my elected representatives vote in favor of this abomination, then I will vote against them - even if it means turning the Senate over to the Democrats. The Patriot Act should NEVER have been passed in the first place. The United States Supreme Court should have thrown this law out back in 2001. Hang your head in shame."

I've heard (or read) the same things about McConnel's support for this controversial subject. Let us not blow a gasket too early. McConnel is known for his lengthy and slow considerations of bills that actually make it to the Senate floor. At first blush, the language stirs appropriate irritation. My stance is to wait and see what finally transpires.

Something that chaps my assets is this bill to require serial numbers and Form 4473 transfers on 80% lowers machined to an operable state. The sewage-drinker Chucky Bullschumer and the greasy liar Ricky Blumenthal are in full-throated support of this. Americans have a Right to own a firearm. They also have a Right to make one from semi-finished kits or even from raw materials. It's not surprising that two wannabe dictators would want to limit The Peoples' Liberty...

I've heard (or read) the same things about McConnel's support for this controversial subject. Let us not blow a gasket too early. McConnel is known for his lengthy and slow considerations of bills that actually make it to the Senate floor. At first blush, the language stirs appropriate irritation. My stance is to wait and see what finally transpires.

Something that chaps my assets is this bill to require serial numbers and Form 4473 transfers on 80% lowers machined to an operable state. The sewage-drinker Chucky Bullschumer and the greasy liar Ricky Blumenthal are in full-throated support of this. Americans have a Right to own a firearm. They also have a Right to make one from semi-finished kits or even from raw materials. It's not surprising that two wannabe dictators would want to limit The Peoples' Liberty...

Sorry, but Mitch McConnell is the one who proposed this unconstitutional amendment to the Patriot Act renewal. It doesn't matter now long and slow he considers it - it flies in the face of freedom. Everyone in Congress needs to be thrown out, and we need to pass a constitutional amendment to force term limits on them (along with no pension, no special healthcare, no nothing - in fact, their salary needs to be reduced by at least 50%).

In politics everything is not always as it appears. Bills are sometimes pushed knowing full well they will never see the light of day in order to motivate other things which is the true intended goal. Without a complete background on this bill's origination and author I would hesitate to jump to any conclusion yet. It is still possible this is a bargaining chip to be played down at a later date. Time will tell.

In politics everything is not always as it appears. Bills are sometimes pushed knowing full well they will never see the light of day in order to motivate other things which is the true intended goal. Without a complete background on this bill's origination and author I would hesitate to jump to any conclusion yet. It is still possible this is a bargaining chip to be played down at a later date. Time will tell.

It does not matter why this amendment was proposed. The issue is that it is blatantly unconstitutional - period. Things like this get slipped into legislation all the time and no one speaks out against it. I will not sit idly by while ANYONE in congress attempts to subvert the United States Constitution, or attempts to take away ANY of my civil rights. This amendment should have NEVER been proposed by ANYONE. If these are the kinds of things they are going to do to get 'back room' deals made, then they all need to be thrown out of office. None of them are working for US anymore - it is all about them and the power they wield.

Last Edited:
Dude, Whoa! I was just making a comment that we don't know all the details and likely never will. Don't get your blood pressure cranked up. I'm not telling you to do or not do anything. This is a forum which means people are entitled to post alternative viewpoints other than yours alone. No one is picking a fight here, don't make it one.

Did a bit of reading on this subject. Seems the power was there already.
Mitch boy was just putting the writing/wording in concrete. He is a staunch supporter of the PA. Or pain in our asses act. I hated it when Bushmyster passed it. Got into major verbal battles with my family in Texas over it. Uncle's ranch is 50 miles from the Bush's

This is certainly a messy subject. Would seem the vote has taken place and FAILED by one vote.

That article by The Guardian reads like it was written in Stalin's Soviet Union of 1953. Hard to say if it's Mother Jones or The Guardian which is more the crazy-nuts-wacko between the two.

NVSHOOTER...you are intelligent, a thoughtful composer and writer, always "on target" and an asset to us all! Thanks for your contributions!

NVSHOOTER... you are intelligent, a thoughtful composer and writer, always "on target" and an asset to us all! Thanks for your contributions!
Thank you, sir. That's quite a compliment. I am suitably honored. I'm just a student of public schools from Fall 1963 to Spring 1976, then too many years of secondary education (or is it tertiary?) that a truck driver really doesn't need. It would be a wonderful thing if I could make a living with words, but it's too late for that now.

Thank you, sir. That's quite a compliment. I am suitably honored. I'm just a student of public schools from Fall 1963 to Spring 1976, then too many years of secondary education (or is it tertiary?) that a truck driver really doesn't need. It would be a wonderful thing if I could make a living with words, but it's too late for that now.
It's never too late to begin what you're good at. If you can think it...you can do it! Keep on truckin'!

Mitch McConnell is pushing an amendment on the Patriot Act renewal that would allow the FBI (that great bastion of honesty and integrity) to look at anyone's browsing history without a warrant (if they deem it necessary as part of an investigation). What a load of crap. That man is a deep state traitor. I encourage everyone to email their United States senators and tell them to vote against renewing the Patriot Act (especially if it includes that amendment). Here is what I wrote to my 'conservative' senator:

"I am writing you to ask you vote against renewing the Patriot Act. Mitch McConnell has shown his true anti-American colors with his amendment allowing the FBI to search through any web browsing history without a warrant. The Patriot Act is an abominable law that should have never been enacted in the first place - it completely subverts the United States Constitution (Supreme Court rulings on it be damned).

NO ONE who calls themselves a conservative would EVER vote to support or renew this horrible law. It must not be renewed under any circumstances. Mitch McConnell is a traitor to this country for even considering such an amendment. Anyone who votes for this law will NEVER get my vote again - I don't care if that means turning control of the Senate over to the Democrats."

The Patriot Act is a despicable piece of trash that should have never been passed in the first place - it MUST go. NO ONE who calls themselves a conservative would EVER support this pile of garbage. Power needs to be REMOVED from the federal government.

These men who use the title in front of their name 'the honorable'. They vote them self out of Social Security and instead give them self full pay to the day they die. They have made them self immune to insider trader's laws allowing even the 'to stupid to know they will never be ignorant like Waters to become rich living in a $4.5 million house. They have made them self immune to sexual harassment law suits, the 'Affordable' Care Act, and all the other unconstitutional laws they pass on us. They all are criminals and if we held them to their oath we would have a serious shortage of short pieces of hemp rope.

They think we are as stupid as they are calling every bill they come up with exactly what it isn't. The Crime Bill, the Drug User Protection Act, the Patriot Act. Stand them on their heads they are all the same. The only difference is democRats are also Godless and evil. If we did our duty we would have never had any of the problems we take from all of them now. Once the democRat voting block drop a couple more IQ points gun control will put us on the same road as 200 to 300 million people these last 100 years, genocide.

Ya wanna know what really yanks my stubby chain, It's the way folks still refer to Obummer and President, as if he were still in that office! Not only is that offensive and arrogant, but an affront to the current sitting occupant of that office! He is the FORMER ( as in not currently) President of the U.S.A!
I would say more, but I would then have to self ban and it would not be excellent!

Ya wanna know what really yanks my stubby chain, It's the way folks still refer to Obummer and President, as if he were still in that office!
It's a sign of respect, although The Great Pretender merits no respect whatsoever. Let's wait and see if the Criminal Left Media refers to Trump as "Mr. President" after he leaves office in 2025.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top