JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tucson is confusing with the local political climate, this place takes the cake and ice cream.

Tools are tools in themselves they are not bad or good.

I am not a fan of public cameras, I believe as a free citizen I should not have to be subject to constant tracking. I know I am does not mean I like it. So in protest I bought some wide brim hats. Not really a hat wearer but I am learning. Also never look up.

quote from the Enemy of the State

"In the old days, we actually had to tap a wire into your phone line. Now with calls bouncing off satellites, they snatch'em right out of the air."
Gabriel Byrne - Brill
Gene Hackman

I caught the Minneapolis bit on yesterdays news! I'm glad They figured out they are Idiots! But when they hire new cops Who will even apply there?
Would any of you apply for a job with an employer that openly hates you and is trying to make your job as difficult as possible? Not only are they tying the cops hands, they [ the City Counsel ] are trying to make examples of as many as possible! The same goes for cops in Seattle, Portland , LA, San Francisco, etc... Who would work there? DR

Unfortunately a steady pay check is an powerful inducement to a lot of people.
I agree, I have worked for a company that thought I was expendable. I knew their attitude and when I found another better paying job. I handed in my 2 weeks notice and never looked back. Lots of us left still did not change managements minds. They were all MBA's and the world had no surprises for them. HA ha ha

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top