JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya why not, im with the knights templar and ZERT im an x navy vet that has 11 years security experience, im an armed security contractor

Nice!!! It would be an honor to meet like minded individuals in the area. At the moment the plan is to be in AZ on the 1st of July. Once I get settled in we can all plan a get together.

11C, I'm a little north of the valley in Black Canyon City. I work all over the valley, so let me know and we can meet!

1 July is tomorrow. You still on schedule?

We are in Ely NV as we speak. After 10 hours on the road and three whiskey's I'm a little whooped. :D

Should be in Deer Valley tomorrow by 4 at the latest depending on what time I get the wife up and moving. We will definitely have to schedule a time to get together soon. I know that @MadDuner wanted to grab a beer as well.

Well if you need a hand, speak up. I know some on this board might be a bit skittish about getting some help unloading all their Beans, Bullets and Band Aids... so I won't take offense if you've got it handled... but if you think you can trust us more than a new neighbor, let me know. Where about are you settling in?

Well if you need a hand, speak up. I know some on this board might be a bit skittish about getting some help unloading all their Beans, Bullets and Band Aids... so I won't take offense if you've got it handled... but if you think you can trust us more than a new neighbor, let me know. Where about are you settling in?

we are renting a condo temporarily in the deer valley area. If I need help I will let you know. Appreciate the offer.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top