JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:mad: I can only think of three gun owners in my neighborhood that wouldn't have to spend 10 minutes
or more digging for one if the need should arise. :(

I currently live out in the country on 1-3 acre lots. 15 homes and I can only think of three that are not armed. Although not as well as I am and I'm sure they would all come to me if the need would arise. People are just not watching and planning for reality. :(

This civil unrest we are seeing is at the behest of the Tyranny-crat Party. No doubt the extreme wacko fringes of that collection of criminals is at the root of this. "Never let a good crisis go to waste." How much is said in those few words. It's more or less an advisement to use any ripple in the fabric of American society to destroy the country. Only one Party would ever do that-- that one Party which sees the Founding as an abomination and the continued existence of America as a crime. That Party need not be named...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top