JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How was Sin,its pro Guns,Al

Food's good, nothing super special, they had the remains of some kind of "Board games and brews" thing, but they closed at 8pm and was mostly dead other than people watching the Knights game and me sitting there on my computer. I rolled in about 6, ordered a drink, and then waited until 6:30, ordered food, ate, hung out for a while yet and punched out about 7:45pm.

I think over-all it's a good meeting location, as there's no table service, but closing at 8pm will make things rough come summer.

There's a Roma Coffee (Flamingo and Hualapai) within a few miles of my house, it has decent panini sandwiches and good coffee but also closes at 8pm. There's also Philly Cheesesteak Express (Rainbow and Charleston) close-ish to my office, closes at 9, and has amazing food.

There's a Robertos fairly close to that location (I think it's the complex across the street) if we want to stay in Henderson, that's open 24 hours. TBH, Henderson is a bit of a drive from Summerlin just to have locals think I'm weird hanging out with my laptop.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top