JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I sent a email to Martha McSally one of my Senators about the crap that we are all concerned with.

This is a quote from her reply
"

February 3, 2020

Dear Alan,

Thank you for contacting me about the Second Amendment. I appreciate your thoughts on this important issue.

As you may know, the Second Amendment of the Constitution gives American citizens the right to keep and bear arms, and it states these rights should not be infringed upon. I served for 26 years in the Air Force to protect our constitutional rights and freedoms, and you have my commitment that I will not support anything that will infringe upon those rights.

As a gun owner and the only member of Congress to fire a 30mm cannon in combat, I am a strong supporter of Arizonans' Second Amendment rights. The ability to feel safe in our communities and our daily lives is a core value of American society, and one we must work tirelessly to defend. Due to recent atrocities, many proposals have been introduced in Congress to reduce gun violence, but policy solutions put forward by Democrats almost always involve taking guns away from law-abiding citizens, rather than criminals. Rest assured that I am committed to preventing criminals and those with dangerous mental illness from acquiring firearms but staunchly believe we must do so in a way that protects the rights of law-abiding citizens."

Pay really close attention to the first sentence in the second paragraph. It is a real hoot!
Ya I voted for this one.

McSally was able to help me with military service issue that I had been fighting for over ten years. So, I know she does listen. Unfortunately, Arizona's other Senator, Sinema, is bought and paid for by California and New York money. McSally's opponent, Mark Kelly, in this year's election is bought and paid for by Bloomberg. Southern Arizona has the best representation that New York and California money can buy right now.

Southern Arizona has the best representation that New York and California money can buy right now.
That's gotta make a man who lives so far away from those open sewers a bit irritated. We have a Tyranny-crat in Carson City, now-- put there by transplants who've migrated from Southern Kalifonia to the State of Nevada (no State income tax) over the last few years. "Up north," where I live, we have no use for the SoCal dingbats who infest Vegas and even places as far north as Carson City and Reno.

Clark County is a schiffhole of Kalifornia!! That's how that rat got to be governor!!
Pardon my editing of your words. The automated euphamism of "bubblegum" is so cheesy and childish, to my minuscule mind. A little imagination and creative spelling can supplant the banal, such as "bullschumer." You can call some numbskull politician a glans penis, which what are dam-ned near all of them on the Criminal Left. Be creative; it's a lot of fun to "write what you can't..."

Per Suckolak, he's a miserable smear of canine excrement whom needs kicking-out come the next election. I just hope he's not sufficiently a moron to come after our guns. This is Nevada: Everybody owns guns, and everybody uses 'em. Only a genuinely spineless retrad would want a Nevadan's guns. We don't play down that level of stupidity...

As you may know, the Second Amendment of the Constitution gives American citizens the right to keep and bear arms, and it states these rights should not be infringed upon.

Sadly, that is tragically incorrect.

The 2nd Amendment does not "give" Americans the right to keep and bear arms. That statement implies that the government could also take those rights away.

The right is bestowed upon us by God, our Creator.

The 2nd Amendment only enumerates that right - and as other enumerated rights in the Bill of Rights, the government is prohibited from action to infringe upon or remove them.

Although Martha is our hope to defeat Kelly the gun banner - she needs to get her story right.

Last Edited:
Sadly, that is tragically incorrect.

The 2nd Amendment does not "give" Americans the right to keep and bear arms. That statement implies that the government could also take those rights away.

The right is bestowed upon us by God, our Creator.

The 2nd Amendment only enumerates that right - and as other enumerated rights in the Bill of Rights, the government is prohibited from action to infringe upon or remove them.

Although Martha is our hope to defeat Kelly the gun banner - she needs to get her story right.
She also got another part wrong, when she said " that the 2nd should not be infringed" SHOULD, no, SHALL NOT, Big Difference! I'm still glad to see that at least she has a pro gun attitude, and despite the appearance of a forum letter, and her misuse of certain words, there may yet be hope! Plus, she drove a frickin A-10, that takes ballz, and I bet she gotts some!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top