JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
What is this "maximum number of posts in a 24-hour period" that has stopped my lucidity at the keyboard cold in its tracks on two separate occasions? I've never heard of such a thing. What exactly is the number of maximum posts in a 24-hour period we can put up?

Gracias! I would assume the removal of limits on posts per 24 hours applies to all members. Sometimes we're so full of things to say we have to get it all out as soon as possible, or the board is loaded with post-worthy subjects with which to begin...

Last Edited:
Upvote 0
I think what happened was I made multiple edits to a series of posts in the For Sale section; the one about an AR in Tucson being sold with a 14.5" barrel. There was no reference to it having a permanently-attached muzzle device to bring total barrel length to over sixteen inches. From there, the discussion went into a one-way dissertation about Class III wheppins, et cetera...

Upvote 0
I have for the third time reached the maximum number of posts in a 24-hour period. I though this was fixed on January 6, 2020...
I think what happened was I made multiple edits to a series of posts in the For Sale section; the one about an AR in Tucson being sold with a 14.5" barrel. There was no reference to it having a permanently-attached muzzle device to bring total barrel length to over sixteen inches. From there, the discussion went into a one-way dissertation about Class III wheppins, et cetera...
You can save some of your post count by clicking the posts that you want to comment to by clicking quote and not reply. So instead of you have a string of 5 posts back to back it is a string of replies in a single post.

Upvote 0
You also need to click the "Insert Quotes" below the smileys. and then quote messages.
1581276384576.png

I just clicked Quote to make this post, but I do not see in the rectangle the copy from Post #11. Am I supposed to see it when I make my post?

Upvote 0
I understand why we have limits on posts in a 24-hour period. It's because of these sewage-eating Haters of Individual Liberty who would spam the board with all manner of Kooky Bernie, Wrinkly Warren and trash about that "comedian" from South Bend, Indiana. I doubt we who love our Freedom do that back at them. I'm about as computer-savvy as an aardvark so I don't know, yes or no. Just hoses me off that I have to bend to rules because others-- who are not even reputable members on this board-- abuse the privilege we have here. Freedom is a wonderful thing. Violating it benefits only those who wish to deprive the common man of his Rights...
If you do this while you are reading down a thread it will save you some posts. You can reply between then to go with a particular quote.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top