JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The mayor of Mesa was on the news and he said that a mask requirement is coming. I wrote to him and my council member to voice my opposition to such an order. I told them there had better be provisions in it for people with lung conditions that can't wear masks (makes breathing more difficult). We'll see if I even get a response from either of them.

I do not like that government thinks that they have the authority to just order people to do things, and that they can be arrested for not complying. Government has gotten to be too big and it must be reigned in. They need to be put in check and told that they no longer have the power to do any of these kinds of things.

It will have exceptions for health concerns.

Be sure to ask where you can pick up your free masks. If they are going to require it, they need to provide them.

I don't think anyone will be arrested - just cited and ordered to appear.

A good lawyer will make mincemeat out of any such charge - and an ensuing civil lawsuit would be icing on the cake.

What's next, quartering troops in our homes?

Oh, that's only allowed in Seattle...:confused:

All this due to some ambiguous 'surge' in cases. They don't acknowledge that more testing will reveal more cases, they just want to keep everyone scared and under the thumb of the gov't with their 'emergency ' powers.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top