JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Space Cadet needs to take a long walk off a short pier!

Remember, this arsehole is a TRAITOR, he has broken the faith of the uniform he wore and the oath as an officer he swore, and is a disgrace to the U.S. Navy! For that alone, I would pay him no credit as any one worthy of office or leadership, as he has proven he is incapable of ether! That SHOULD be enough, but unfortunately, it isn't! VOTE so this batsturd doesn't ever win or keep office! :mad::mad::mad:

Since robbing the piggy bank of the leftists he has done a 180 turn around. He and his wife both have CCW licenses in Arizona, or used to. He even when on TV to show how easy it was to buy an Black Rifle.(do not remember which one)
The stunt instead of outraging Arizonan's just proved out much we respect the second amendment.

I do feel sorry for his wife, no one deserves what Loughner did. However if the guy had chosen better the death tole would have been much higher. A Chevy truck would have done WAY more damage than a high cap pistol.

We need this guy to go down to the border on a dark night and play nice with the drug smugglers, and coyotes using his voice.

What I do not understand is why Kelly left the store with out the guns. When I bought my AR10 from a local Tucson gun dealer I filled out the paper work, waited for the phone call and then ran my credit card and walked out of the store with it. Still just a black rifle. Sorry this brings up a lot of memories for me. A buddies car was parked in the parking lot as we had gone dove hunting that morning. Trust me driving into an active investigative scene makes one pucker a bit. As I drove into the lot we could see 6 officers heading toward us and my buddies car was taped off with guards.

What I do not understand is why Kelly left the store with out the guns. When I bought my AR10 from a local Tucson gun dealer I filled out the paper work, waited for the phone call and then ran my credit card and walked out of the store with it.
According to the posted article, Mark Kelly was not allowed to complete the transaction!
From the article:
"While I support and respect Mark Kelly's 2nd Amendment rights to purchase, possess, and use firearms in a safe and responsible manner, his recent statements to the media made it clear that his intent in purchasing the Sig Sauer M400 5.56mm rifle from us was for reasons other then for his personal use"

Seems legit enough to me, If a store owner or employee believes the firearm purchase could lead to an unlawful act or a crime, then they are compelled to act and deny any transaction!

Whats unclear is if the store owner also contacted Law Enforcement after denying Kelly the sale! While I do not know Az, laws specific for a store denial, I do know that most Agencies want to be contacted in these matters so that they can at least have record, or take action should they believe a crime may be committed!

Regardless, this is justice, he poked that bear with all his anti 2nd posturing, he can suck rotten eggs!
Sad for Gabby, She is a very nice lady who didn't deserve getting shot, nor does she deserve to be stuck with a serious P.O.S. like Kelly!

Yes I am aware of the text. Kelly chose to leave the store, and the store discovered the reason of the purchase. The whole reason for the stunt was to show how easy it was to purchase a Black Rifle which blew up in his face.
I showed that by just waiting in the store I got my Black Rifle and walked out with it. The only way you have to wait is for purchase of a used weapon with in the City of Tucson that it has not gone through the 20 day hold, by Tucson PD, per Tucson City Council. Even though the stores run the serial numbers before purchase, Tucson requires a 20 day wait on used purchases. I bought a shot gun that had a tag with a date on it. Left a deposit and when the date passed with no problems the store called me and I when down and got my gun. Only time I have ever waited for a gun.
Either way the guy is a smuck and is running against a true American Hero. The only woman to fly a A10 in combat and SUE her employer the US Air Force over wearing a burka because of where she was. FYI McSally WON!
She got my vote last time and will again this time.

Bonus points for identifying the sidearm she's carrying.

martha_mcsally.jpg

This guy and his wife were gun owners at one point in time. They have been seduced by the Bloomberg largess and now Kelly is trying to capitalize on his wife's shooting(despicable). Need to keep him out of the senate seat Bloomberg is trying to buy.

Just remember, Tom Steyer has invested millions to get out-of-state students registered to vote in Arizona elections, that's how we got Sinema, Gallego and Kirkpatrick in 2018. If you take a close look at the votes from 2018, not only did the current out of state students vote in the election, so did students that graduated in 2016, and 2017 and moved away. That's why it took so long to gather the votes from the university polling places and why there were so many late early ballots. Bottomline is we need to do three things-

1. Get as many people to register and vote as you can. It's amazing the number of people who will complain but not get involved and vote.

2. Be loud and proud. Don't just speak to the choir, but let people know what scum Kelly is and how a vote for him is actually a vote for Mike Bloomberg and the liberal oligarchs.

3. Volunteer on election day to be a poll watcher and watch the vote count. Speak up about ANYTHING that seems strange. Broadcast it. Write it down. Be prepared to testify to what you saw. Remember, republics are lost when the citizens can no longer trust the ballot box.

You would think the Gun Grabbers would be dead in the water with all the rioting and especially after the couple that had an armed standoff in St Lewis MO.
I have not heard "who really needs an AR" in weeks! I think that question has been answered!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top