JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well perhaps just locking up the guns that aren't currently carried could help. I am pretty sure that I won't be needing all the many guns I own in my next fire fight, so the majority stay locked up
That's how I do it too. All arms are secured save the one I'm wearing. To me leaving guns unsecured is like leaving all your savings in the top drawer of your dresser.

When I buy a firearm that includes a cable lock in the box, the lock goes into the trashcan right outside the door of the shop. I do so as a sort of "defiance" to government in telling me what to do. I do not need government dictating to me as to how I will store my guns. I'm a responsible adult; I do not need a bunch of brain-dead bureaucrats meddling in how I exercise my Liberties under the Constitution...

When I buy a firearm that includes a cable lock in the box, the lock goes into the trashcan right outside the door of the shop. I do so as a sort of "defiance" to government in telling me what to do. I do not need government dictating to me as to how I will store my guns. I'm a responsible adult; I do not need a bunch of brain-dead bureaucrats meddling in how I exercise my Liberties under the Constitution...

I'm not allowed to throw money away

That cheap lock is maybe five bucks. I throw it away as a sort of an "extended middle finger" to those who do not believe I am responsible enough to own a gun. Makes me feel good inside...

You can blow it up with tannerite if that makes you feel better but I have trouble tossing new stuff I payed for--although I did get & fill 10 rolloff dumpsters when I moved out of my last house

That's how I do it too. All arms are secured save the one I'm wearing. To me leaving guns unsecured is like leaving all your savings in the top drawer of your dresser.

Three guns out at all times. One on my person one in a lock box under the bed that gets opened every night and one in a locked safe in the truck for back up and larger capacity.

I wear one all day, every day.
My wife carries one in her purse - only sometimes.
All the others are resting quietly in their assigned safe.

My biggest fear is arriving at the front door of my home - while bad guys are exiting with MY guns in their hands.

I wear one all day, every day.
My wife carries one in her purse - only sometimes.
All the others are resting quietly in their assigned safe.

My biggest fear is arriving at the front door of my home - while bad guys are exiting with MY guns in their hands.

Ya and with that many guns there is either a lot of them or they are some big mother truckers!!! :eek:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top