JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An attack on Police is an attack on all of us. . .
That is true. When law enforcement is denigrated as it was in New York City when those officers were assaulted by having buckets of water thrown upon them every law-abiding American was also assaulted, albeit not at that instant. Our parents taught us to respect the authority held by teachers, police, et cetera as our elders. What we saw in that video clip was the degradation of our American society that began in the middle 1960s. I see that kind of garbage and I'm just so happy I have no kids to whom I'd have to leave this country.

I heard a commentator say today that Trump's observations about Baltimore may well bring some serious attention to the problems there. Let us hope so. I've been to Baltimore. It's a city that promotes your departure as soon as your business is done. Washington is the same. Most large urban American cities have that same effect; certainly does for me...

That was actually a few years ago, but still an excellent thing.
Anytime an armed citizen stops a crime, it's an excellent thing. If the armed citizen justifiably ends the life of a violent criminal, that's even better. Frees-up Court time for other cases, saves public money for the Public Defender, saves public money for the incarceration, saves public money for the endless rounds of appeals. On top of all those fabulous benefits, a useless thug is forever off the streets...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top