JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My dad is 90. I told him to "take care" of anybody who comes into our family home in Virginia lacking proper identification and associated liberty for entry. He's too old to defend himself against two or even one intruder of decades younger. The six dogs in the fluted cylinder I left there over ten years ago have plenty of bite for that. I have read now that there are those who are committing B&Es in order to steal Americans' groceries, among them most likely toilet paper and the odd firearm that may be found. If there ever was an event for which the Second Amendment was written, this COVID-19 thing is one. The cops cannot be everywhere...

Considering toilet paper: If the stores had limited purchases to two each 12-roll packages, we'd not have this problem of empty shelves. I'll tell you this... after the panic, a massive number of Americans will keep a package (maybe even two) in reserve for the next thing that comes along. I think we've all learned a lot over the last several weeks...

Last Edited:
My mother bought a case of toilet paper, 144 rolls. Something to do with a toilet paper shortage in the '70's I think. Never understood it, dad never understood. We kept the box in the attic which was floored but it was a pain in the butt to go up and get 3 rolls down. When the cabinet in the bathroom was empty. She did the same thing with sugar, we had 100 pounds for a long time.
I have a bidet so I do not use toilet paper. Just something for the timid to think they are ahead of the curve.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top