JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A man was arrested near the Naval Observatory. This is what he is being charged with: Carrying a Dangerous Weapon, Carrying a Rifle or Shotgun Outside of a Business, Possession of Unregistered Ammunition, and Possession of a Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device.

I am beyond appalled that anyone can be charged with such ignorant 'crimes' in this country. These charges are in blatant contradiction with the United States Constitution. Unregistered ammunition?? Possession of a large capacity feeding device?? Who thinks this crap up?? Oh, that's right. The Democrats who are hellbent on destroying what is left of the United States Of America. This kind of crap has got to stop. The Second Amendment has no limitations on where it can be exercised - period.

"Harris and her family have been living at the Blair House, the official White House guest residence on Pennsylvania Avenue, in recent weeks while the vice president's residence undergoes repairs waits for the current president to be deemed unsuitable for office."

Fixed it!

What the heck is "unregistered ammunition"? I've been buying ammo for over fifty years, and not one round was ever registered.

Finally, a legitimate response. This is what I am talking about. He is being charged with crimes that should not exist. This should worry everyone. It amazes me that you lose your rights simply by crossing a border into Washington D.C. or into another state. The Constitution does not permit this kind of thing - it needs to stop.

All the draconian laws that DC has implemented vs. firearms has sure helped the gun violence problem they have.....wait...what?....Shooting homicides hit a 16 year high this year?..... You'd think that they'd be smart enough to realize that more laws is not working.

But then you'd think I'd be smart enough to realize that reducing gun violence is not what the end game is....

DC Ammo Law:
There are certain classes of people who are permitted to possess ammunition in DC. A person in DC who wants to buy a firearm must first get a registration for that firearm. Once they have a registration for the firearm, they are allowed to purchase or be in possession of ammunition, but only ammunition of the same gauge and caliber as their registered firearm. For example, a person with a valid registration for a 12 gauge shotgun cannot be in possession of or purchase nine-millimeter ammunition that goes to a pistol. The type of ammunition someone purchases must correspond to the firearm that is registered in DC to that person. If you are unsure of DC ammunition laws, contact a gun attorney in DC for more information.
o_O

WOW!!!! Another excellent reason to stay away from the east coast. Leave it to DC. :eek:
DC Ammo Law:
There are certain classes of people who are permitted to possess ammunition in DC. A person in DC who wants to buy a firearm must first get a registration for that firearm. Once they have a registration for the firearm, they are allowed to purchase or be in possession of ammunition, but only ammunition of the same gauge and caliber as their registered firearm. For example, a person with a valid registration for a 12 gauge shotgun cannot be in possession of or purchase nine-millimeter ammunition that goes to a pistol. The type of ammunition someone purchases must correspond to the firearm that is registered in DC to that person. If you are unsure of DC ammunition laws, contact a gun attorney in DC for more information.
o_O

The loonies of the left will go to every extreme to have their way. Thinking that they are protecting the country. Which is false because most of them have armed taxpayer paid guards.

I do not understand the charge about parading a fire arm in front of a business. Does Kamala have a side job?
Walking around and then they search his vehicle and find unregistered ammo. Maybe they missed his concealed piece.

I have been in DC once. It was almost a white out and I got the last 4x4 Hertz had. Locked in the hubs and drove to the motel.
Morning comes I get up have the free breakfast and look out. Can not see my Ford Bronco, ok there was a lump out there.
I went out and started it and cleaned off the snow to see and was asked by the concerge to wait until the drive way was plowed. Had 3 folks wanting a lift, I complied and headed off to the job. Worked until about 6 pm and drove back to the motel. Still only one set of tracks. Was tickled to death when the boss called and said the customer wanted to cancel the test.

Finally, a legitimate response. This is what I am talking about. He is being charged with crimes that should not exist. This should worry everyone. It amazes me that you lose your rights simply by crossing a border into Washington D.C. or into another state. The Constitution does not permit this kind of thing - it needs to stop.
I've never seen a time where People miss the actual part of the story that should concern us- people need to read the constitution no joke because it is not being upheld

>The loonies of the left will go to every extreme to have their way. Thinking that they are protecting the country. Which is false because most of them have armed taxpayer paid guards.

Sorry, but that is a false characterization. There is not a single anti-gun politician who actually believes that their policies will protect the country in any way. The policies are sought in order to regiment the People. They fully know that the more restrictions on gun ownership, the more unsafe our society becomes; they don't care chaos works in their favor.

I have been in DC once. It was almost a white out and I got the last 4x4 Hertz had. Locked in the hubs and drove to the motel. Morning comes. I get up, have the free breakfast and look out. Cannot see my Ford Bronco, ok there was a lump out there.
Would this have been in February of 1983? I kinda remember it was about mid-month, on a Friday. I was in McLean on that day; took me thirteen hours to drive 58 miles to my home in a small town in rural Virginia. I was in bumper-to-bumper traffic on the Beltway for hours, inching along. A snail could have blown my doors off. That day was almost forty years ago, and I remember it well...

Good luck trying to get that to happen. They're too busy with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., to worry about the silly Constitution. :(
I've never seen a time where People miss the actual part of the story that should concern us- people need to read the constitution no joke because it is not being upheld
I'm sure there's people out there that avoid even the idea of actually sitting down and reading it, because they believe our constitution is hundreds or thousands of pages long and full of legalese, and they couldn't be more wrong. It's crazy how concise it actually is, and yet the wording is general enough to prevent the twisting of the words to be only relevant to one point in history.

I'm trying to think back to any point in my own educational history where there was really any coverage of the constitution. Maybe a few passages here and there were shared in a social studies or civics class, but nothing comprehensive. Why? Is it not considered an important topic for productive citizens of our country to be well informed about our own government, and the limits we place upon its power? Apparently not important enough for those that control the curriculum!

And so it comes down to parenting, I guess. But it seems the newer the generation, the less interested they are in preserving our freedoms.

A man was arrested near the Naval Observatory. This is what he is being charged with: Carrying a Dangerous Weapon, Carrying a Rifle or Shotgun Outside of a Business, Possession of Unregistered Ammunition, and Possession of a Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device.

I am beyond appalled that anyone can be charged with such ignorant 'crimes' in this country. These charges are in blatant contradiction with the United States Constitution. Unregistered ammunition?? Possession of a large capacity feeding device?? Who thinks this crap up?? Oh, that's right. The Democrats who are hellbent on destroying what is left of the United States Of America. This kind of crap has got to stop. The Second Amendment has no limitations on where it can be exercised - period.

Oh Crap, I have a lot of ammunition, three holsters, one bipod, and two scopes that aren't registered. Geeeez, think I should call the ATF for a registration form? Yep, this is sarcasm.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top