JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Shown bottom to top:

Billy's Guns for sale.jpg Browning (2 &3/4") 12 ga Special auto. SN 820478

Mossberg 410 (3")

Marlin 22 LR semi-auto. 09195

Hopkins - Allen rolling block 50 cal 1886

Springfield 20 ga Double Barrel (2&3/4")

Henry replica .30 cal (non firing) workable action

Hawkin - Spanish replica .50 cal (firing)

Billy's Guns for sale.jpg

Ooops: Somehow I reversed the order of the Mossberg bolt action 410 with the Marlin .22 LR.

I have no idea what the value is on these guns. Please make offer. I have a nice oak gun case with glass display doors where I have kept the guns for many years. All are kept cleaned and oiled albeit have not been shot for several years. The rolling block came from the San Carlos reservation some years ago. I do not know if it had a combat history.

Sorry to hear you have to sell them, looks like a nice collection.

My wife could really use a double barrel 20ga. However, is it collectible? I would HATE to damage a collectible, and I'd probably want it cut down to 1/2 inch over the legal length for her to use as a house gun.
Looked them up on Gunbroker, looks like that's a $350 shotgun, and I can't come close to a respectable and fair offer, I'm sorry. :(

I grew up with that .20 ga. So did my son. Sadly, my grandson is in PA and shooting is not in the cards. So, I'm selling it along with the rest in the photo. It is definitely NOT a collectible. It has a hard plastic stock. Overall the gun is in excellent condition and would make a nice "house pet."

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top