JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Life has a way of dictating priority doesn't it.
Good luck in your endevers.

Appreciate, bud. Yeah, life is life. My momma and i had a house in Washington. She passed about a month ago, and i've been scrambling. Finally got the house empty and a moving truck on the way. Got myself and couple of cats to Catalina 3 days ago.
In process of finding a conex box to store my stuff in at my father's house, until my house in WA sells, and i can try to afford a place to live.

I know how that is, I've been a gypsy most of my life (Army brat & contractor) so moving is just a thing that had to be done.
Although I've lived and loved WA for over 30 years and do not want to move again but cannot be ruled.:s0054:

We had once considered migrating south but Az is a dry heat & 40° hotter than we like... Wifes Dad is in Payson.

Hahaha yep. The dry i'm ok with. That wet cold in WA was tearing up my joints. But the 40 extra degrees, i could live without, for sure.
Although times like now...it is 65 degrees outside my father's front door, slight breeze, and a gorgeous day. Have to admit i missed that weather.

ahem the gun laws are a teensie bit better out here, too...

The whole State actually.

Welcome to Arizona.

Jeezie pete, the whole country.

Appreciate it @Caveman Jim . Life is life and things happen we've got to deal with that we'd rather not, sometimes. Just doing my best to do what i do in a way that she'd be proud of.

She was my shooting buddy, too, and we had some project money we'd saved up for doing whatever random projects came to our minds. It felt strange thinking of spending it on moving or random stuff i needed, so i went to a couple gun shows in WA before heading this way and knocked some firearms off the list that she'd always wanted. My brother lives out this way, so gonna take him out to shoot 'em for the first time.

I will be making the move in about 5 years. The daughter and SIL already live there so its the natural choice for us. Please guys do your best to keep it free until I get there.

@mikemenzie sorry to hear about your mom. I just lost mine last friday and its been a rough couple of days.

I will be making the move in about 5 years. The daughter and SIL already live there so its the natural choice for us. Please guys do your best to keep it free until I get there.

@mikemenzie sorry to hear about your mom. I just lost mine last friday and its been a rough couple of days.

So sorry to hear brother. Mine has been gone for years & think of her all the time.

Hello all, new friends and NWFA friends.

Was up Oregon and Washington way for a while, but life forced a pretty sudden move and now i'm north of Tucson, and slowly re-figuring out what the heck i'm doing.

-Mike
Hi Mike
New here and just made the move back to Tucson from the south sound area. Lived here for more than 40 years before we went up there to try it out. If the fishing had been more like it used to be and the Seattlites weren't so determined to see the last gun taken away we probably would have stayed. You're in a great area, Pima Pistol Club is one of my favorite places to shoot.

RTL

Hi Mike
New here and just made the move back to Tucson from the south sound area. Lived here for more than 40 years before we went up there to try it out. If the fishing had been more like it used to be and the Seattlites weren't so determined to see the last gun taken away we probably would have stayed. You're in a great area, Pima Pistol Club is one of my favorite places to shoot.

RTL

I've been to Pima Pistol once, with my brother, about 5 years ago maybe. I typically go up to Mammoth. It's free, and usually pretty empty.

Welcome back to Tucson, bud. If you missed it - 2nd Amendment firearms store in Tucson is having a crazy looking sale this weekend. Was thinking of stopping by today or tomorrow.

Their annual sales are always kind of nuts but they're pretty good for prices.
I'm up to my a$$ in boxes right now but I might try to get byb there.

RTL

I dig that. Was here for a week before my moving truck got here, then spent a couple days stacking everything in the garage. I'm staying at my father's place until i get my washington house sold and figure out if i can afford a spot to live out here.

Heading to south Tucson here in a minim, then probably going to stop by 2nd Amendment just to see what they've got going on

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top