JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know much about these? I was shooting these out of my mini14 yesterday and they did really well. For those that don't know, all mini14s with the exception of the target models are 5.56 chambered. I am curious about this round. Why is it so hard to come by?

20191013_193302.jpg

. . . the tip is steel.
That's the kind of ammo that can/will start grassfires if it hits a rock or something that creates a spark. Illegal to use in Nevada, at least during the fire season. Many ranges do not allow its use entirely. The steel tip is said (or has been proven) to penetrate body aromor. Illegal to use just about everywhere except the south side of Chicago...

YUP, M-855A1 steel core, usually shoots quite well, especially with the 1/8 and faster twist barrels! And yes, it can start fires if your not careful, I know this first hand, having set a fire after hitting a fence post in Central Europe! Took us a few hours to get the fire out! Even more rare is the A2 variant Hollow Points and the M-262 stuff, VERY accurate, but doesn't do very well in slow twists!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top