JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223/5.56
City
Phoenix
State
Arizona
Looking to buy a bolt action in 223 would rather have the barrel threaded but willing to look at anything if the price is right.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking to buy a bolt action in 223 would rather have the barrel threaded but willing to look at anything if the price is right.
I have a Thompson Center TC COMPASS II bolt action rifle that is chambered in 5.56 /.223. It has a threaded barrel with a high end muzzle break as well as a Picatinny rail scope base with a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6 x 24 Rifle scope with an BDC3 MOA Reticle. Would be willing to sell the whole package for $500.

I have a Thompson Center TC COMPASS II bolt action rifle that is chambered in 5.56 /.223. It has a threaded barrel with a high end muzzle break as well as a Picatinny rail scope base with a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6 x 24 Rifle scope with an BDC3 MOA Reticle. Would be willing to sell the whole package for $500.

Why are you getting rid of it?

Why are you getting rid of it?
I purchased a 6.5 Creedmoor. Shifting to shooting 600yds to 1000yds. Its in great condition and very accurate out to about 300--400 yards with Match grade .223 ammo. I have been using Nosler 77 gr and it is excellent.

TC1.jpg TC2.jpg TC3.jpg TC4.jpg 20210506_115359.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top