JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,
I work for a very firearm oriented lighting company, LightCo LLC, based out of Scottsdale, AZ. We literally have firearms in the office and warehouse daily, I have a rifle rack over my desk and we do Firearm Friday's, lol. We often take our staff and big customers out for a shoot to help with team and relationship building. Typically we go out in the desert, set up the night before, everyone comes out, shoots, cleans up and heads back in to town.

With the fire watch on all of BLM right now we're looking for a place to take some customers out on Tuesday the 30th June. Would be 8-10 people.

Does anybody have private property within a few hours of Phoenix they're willing to rent us a spot to shoot on? Or know someone that does?

We are safe, clean, responsible shooters and people in general. Will take out everything we bring in, including picking up all the spent casings. No glass or garbage will be taken out to shoot, I don't allow it anyway. I can travel to meet with anybody to discuss and introduce myself.

I was a US Army Medic for 6 years, one combat tour in '04-'05. Medically retired in 2008. Qualified as a range safety, training officer and range medic in Ft. Hood while I was in.

Thank you,
James Scannell
[email protected]

I would highly recommend going to an established range, they're more likely to have fire fighting equipment, insurance, and a lot of other things you're not going to get shooting on open desert or private property. And 8-10 people? you should end up with your own private bay.

Ben Avery, Cowtown, there's a ton of stuff, and I don't even think it's "a few hours" from metro Phoenix.

I would highly recommend going to an established range, they're more likely to have fire fighting equipment, insurance, and a lot of other things you're not going to get shooting on open desert or private property. And 8-10 people? you should end up with your own private bay.

Ben Avery, Cowtown, there's a ton of stuff, and I don't even think it's "a few hours" from metro Phoenix.
We have insurance to cover this and all the items to make company shoots in the desert safe and fun. Have done them many times in the last 5 years. All good. Ended up renting the Long Rifle Range at my range, RSSC.

Since you're in Gilbert, consider contacting Rio Salado to see if they'd be able to provide accommodations for a company shoot. Company may need a membership to be able to bring in 'guests' to shoot there.

Since you're in Gilbert, consider contacting Rio Salado to see if they'd be able to provide accommodations for a company shoot. Company may need a membership to be able to bring in 'guests' to shoot there.
I have a membership there and actually booked their high power rifle range for our shoot on Friday. All good!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top