JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — A Chicago man's protest of U.S. gun policy failed to draw supporters outside the firearms industry's biggest annual trade show in Las Vegas.

Lee Goodman held a sign listing 11 deadly mass shootings and reading, "If not now, when?" as conventioneers streamed into the National Shooting Sports Foundation's SHOT Show at the Sands Expo Center.

Goodman was joined by a woman he'd met on an airline flight for a walk down the Las Vegas Strip to the site last Oct. 1 of the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

Goodman wants a rewrite of the constitutional Second Amendment right to own guns, and says the firearms industry should stop opposing laws to curb gun violence.

SHOT Show is closed to the public. It features products from more than 1,700 companies and is expected to draw more than 60,000 visitors this week.

Read More: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...-pickets-outside-big-las-vegas-gun-trade-show

I wonder if they ever start thinking straight and if they do do they realize how stupid they look? At least Sarah Brady rips off her faithful sheep $900,000 a year to run her none profit organization. And what other organization can you lie and use fear to gain cash without going to jail. I'll bet you put them in 1935 Germany they would change their tune real fast. I know God says don't hate but when you have fear mongering lying gun grabbers trying to take your tools to protect yourself and family how can you not. The Brady Center to prevent Gun Ownership is one such group.

Does anyone remember when they change their name from Hand Gun Control to 'honor the Brady's" Yea Right. They changed their name because a few pro gun computer savvy guys bought out all their domain names. On those sights was real gun stats and a lot of put downs on the Brady's As the gun grabber who put the sign up in his yard telling he lived in a gun free house. They did a home invasion on him but he had the Brady moves and remained in the fetal ball while beaten and just like Sarah said soon they tired of beating him and moved on to another family member.. Neighborhood watch came by and watched and one of the younger criminals, mid 70's slammed a bottle of Geritol up Mr. Gun Grabbers back side. Poor Sarah and sideshow brady were almost brought to tears after cryin and whinin didn't work. James picked up the nick name side show when he made the Guenniss Book title of longest person playing the victim. Everybody knows anyone in a wheel chair don't lie.

10 or so years ago they put out a story all our media ran saying gun deaths among children is sky rocketing. But that wasn't what everybody else was saying. I checked She took the age one becomes an adult,18 and changed it to 26. Now she could count near all drug and gang shooting

Always making crazy claims and always giving links to sights to prove it that never went anyplace. As hard as I tried to keep up on new firearms I still have no information on this cop killing gun Sarah said was out there killing cops every day i would also like to see those new 50 cal bold actions rifles the number one weapon for terrorist and criminals that shoot jet liners out of the sky. My dad could have used one of those instead of the 6 50 cal Brownings he had on his fighter in WWII as he had a hard time shooting planes a lot smaller planes than 737's.

Years ago they never left any way to contact them then one day they gave a web address to write them if you had any trouble donating your cash, last will or gold teeth. The address came down 10 hours later. I think a lot of people including me gave the Brady Center their 2 cents that day. There are two types of gun grabbers 3 if you count obama. It's just rare for a gun grabber to carry out genocide to reach his goal. The other two is greedy and the mentally ill and morally warped who have had their gun rights taken do to acts of stupidity and believe everyone is as stupid as they are.

If it's greed and you like scary stories go with Sarah Brady. After all where do you think all those scare words come from? After a few of Sarah's stories you will know Sarah is the only one that can save you from that 158 grain ceramic, hollow core, cop killing bullet coming out the business end of a Saturday night, plastic, semi-automatic cop killing assault rifle at 25,000 fps. But Sarah is a busy woman so donate, donate a lot and donate often It takes a lot of donations keeping Sarah living in the life style she is accustom. Always remember it the American gun owner who is at fault for all Mexico's violent crime.

I wonder if they ever start thinking straight and if they do do they realize how stupid they look? At least Sarah Brady rips off her faithful sheep $900,000 a year to run her none profit organization. And what other organization can you lie and use fear to gain cash without going to jail. I'll bet you put them in 1935 Germany they would change their tune real fast. I know God says don't hate but when you have fear mongering lying gun grabbers trying to take your tools to protect yourself and family how can you not. The Brady Center to prevent Gun Ownership is one such group.

Does anyone remember when they change their name from Hand Gun Control to 'honor the Brady's" Yea Right. They changed their name because a few pro gun computer savvy guys bought out all their domain names. On those sights was real gun stats and a lot of put downs on the Brady's As the gun grabber who put the sign up in his yard telling he lived in a gun free house. They did a home invasion on him but he had the Brady moves and remained in the fetal ball while beaten and just like Sarah said soon they tired of beating him and moved on to another family member.. Neighborhood watch came by and watched and one of the younger criminals, mid 70's slammed a bottle of Geritol up Mr. Gun Grabbers back side. Poor Sarah and sideshow brady were almost brought to tears after cryin and whinin didn't work. James picked up the nick name side show when he made the Guenniss Book title of longest person playing the victim. Everybody knows anyone in a wheel chair don't lie.

10 or so years ago they put out a story all our media ran saying gun deaths among children is sky rocketing. But that wasn't what everybody else was saying. I checked She took the age one becomes an adult,18 and changed it to 26. Now she could count near all drug and gang shooting

Always making crazy claims and always giving links to sights to prove it that never went anyplace. As hard as I tried to keep up on new firearms I still have no information on this cop killing gun Sarah said was out there killing cops every day i would also like to see those new 50 cal bold actions rifles the number one weapon for terrorist and criminals that shoot jet liners out of the sky. My dad could have used one of those instead of the 6 50 cal Brownings he had on his fighter in WWII as he had a hard time shooting planes a lot smaller planes than 737's.

Years ago they never left any way to contact them then one day they gave a web address to write them if you had any trouble donating your cash, last will or gold teeth. The address came down 10 hours later. I think a lot of people including me gave the Brady Center their 2 cents that day. There are two types of gun grabbers 3 if you count obama. It's just rare for a gun grabber to carry out genocide to reach his goal. The other two is greedy and the mentally ill and morally warped who have had their gun rights taken do to acts of stupidity and believe everyone is as stupid as they are.

If it's greed and you like scary stories go with Sarah Brady. After all where do you think all those scare words come from? After a few of Sarah's stories you will know Sarah is the only one that can save you from that 158 grain ceramic, hollow core, cop killing bullet coming out the business end of a Saturday night, plastic, semi-automatic cop killing assault rifle at 25,000 fps. But Sarah is a busy woman so donate, donate a lot and donate often It takes a lot of donations keeping Sarah living in the life style she is accustom. Always remember it the American gun owner who is at fault for all Mexico's violent crime.

Lots in this post I didn't know. Thanks for the history lesson! :)

New Resource Reviews

Back Top