JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems a brass company is selling loaded ammo for the wildcat I designed about eight years ago. RCC Brass is selling loaded .300 Nevada Desert Magnum ammo for $5.56 each. I'm honored beyond words that someone has taken the time and spent the money to offer loaded ammo for the one and only rifle in the world that can fire it. That would be my rifle; the one depicted below. I have to wonder from where he got the load data because I do not have a really good load for it, even after almost seven years of fooling-around with it. I just never got down and got busy with doing so.

What it seems to me to be, this offering for sale, is someone trying to make an illegal buck selling snake oil. I never put any Intellectual Property protections on my cartridges because I never expected anyone would want to duplicate my efforts. As long as I can continue to buy .375 Ruger brass, I'm good...

300NDM-image.JPG

I imagine for someone making wildcat cartridges this is indeed a great honor. How's it perform?

I imagine for someone making wildcat cartridges this is indeed a great honor. How's it perform?
The rifle will put 'em quite close together if the nut behind the wheel doesn't lose his cookies and subsequently fills his britches because he's a moron. He's still working on all of that...

I have no idea how RCC's alleged ammo will perform. I doubt he has any to even sell. My guess is he's taking orders and will never deliver. How can he? I have the only set of forming dies known to exist; same for the reloading dies. I have the only reamer known to exist, and it has been in the possession of a man in Indiana for the last six-plus years. Jason B. wants to build a .300, but has never gone ahead and done it. I think I asked him to send the reamer back about a year ago; still waiting...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top