JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Glendale
State
Arizona
Zip Code
* Mounts to ALL Weaver/Picatinny rails
* Unit comes with original box, original bag of tools, all paperwork with warranty and instructions. Nothing missing.
* Dual illuminated in RED & GREEN with FOUR different reticle patterns & FIVE brightness settings for each color.
* Hooded lens housing ads even more durability, making this unit par with the strength of an Eotech and nicely blocks the bright sun
even when facing West in the later afternoons.
* This has Unlimited Eye Relief and is Parallax Free.
* The first setting (either color) is a 3moa sized dot and progresses from there, adding the more popular scope reticle patterns seen in
many high end powered scopes.
To add to this benefit is the ability to change from One of the Five Brightness settings for each.
* The DDHT is powered by one of the most popular lithium batteries ergo the 3 Volt #2032, and though the unit keeps zero when
removed/re-installed, it is NOT necessary to do either to change the battery as it is easily accessible and requires no tools to change.
* I own 2 of these and am selling the one that wasn't used except to mount on a rifle and zero it in. Sold the rifle without the sight and
the other sits atop my custom AR10 and among my Eotech 512, C'mores and Vortexes as an equal in my opinion.

******* The pictures containing the illuminated reticles are just for instance and do NOT reflect the actual LOOK. And though they do look bad in the pictures, the fault lies in the camera or some other anomaly - as looking with the naked eye reveals a very sharp and bright image. *******

#1.jpg #2.jpg #3.jpg #4.jpg #5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I would like to buy this rex dot sight. Is it avaliable?
* Mounts to ALL Weaver/Picatinny rails
* Unit comes with original box, original bag of tools, all paperwork with warranty and instructions. Nothing missing.
* Dual illuminated in RED & GREEN with FOUR different reticle patterns & FIVE brightness settings for each color.
* Hooded lens housing ads even more durability, making this unit par with the strength of an Eotech and nicely blocks the bright sun
even when facing West in the later afternoons.
* This has Unlimited Eye Relief and is Parallax Free.
* The first setting (either color) is a 3moa sized dot and progresses from there, adding the more popular scope reticle patterns seen in
many high end powered scopes.
To add to this benefit is the ability to change from One of the Five Brightness settings for each.
* The DDHT is powered by one of the most popular lithium batteries ergo the 3 Volt #2032, and though the unit keeps zero when
removed/re-installed, it is NOT necessary to do either to change the battery as it is easily accessible and requires no tools to change.
* I own 2 of these and am selling the one that wasn't used except to mount on a rifle and zero it in. Sold the rifle without the sight and
the other sits atop my custom AR10 and among my Eotech 512, C'mores and Vortexes as an equal in my opinion.

******* The pictures containing the illuminated reticles are just for instance and do NOT reflect the actual LOOK. And though they do look bad in the pictures, the fault lies in the camera or some other anomaly - as looking with the naked eye reveals a very sharp and bright image. *******

View attachment 7083 View attachment 7084 View attachment 7085 View attachment 7086 View attachment 7087

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top