JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Liz Cheney has been defeated in the Wyoming Republican Party primary today, August 16, 2022. Added to this good news is that all ten 'Pubs who voted to impeach Donald Trump have been defeated in their primaries or have retired. Cheney says she's going to continue to work to keep Trump out of the White House come the 2024 General Election. 'Bout all I can say about that is that the broad is a really angry woman. I don't think her anger is going to create the votes to keep Trump out of the Oval Orifice.

I was a George W. Bush supporter, as well as a Dick Cheney supporter. I no longer support Dick Cheney because he has done a commercial slamming Trump. These haters of Trump must believe Americans are stupid because they make constant reference to Trump becoming a "dictator." Apparently, these Trump-haters are unaware that our Constitution is written such that no one man can ever amass so much political power so as to become a tyrant. Our government is divided into three co-equal branches, and one cannot function without the other two. This fact seems to be lost on the young, dope smokers and longhairs who pay very little attention to politics save for during election years. Then there are those who have spent decades on welfare. The last thing they want is a presidential candidate who says any American can be successful if the desire and energy is there to forge that success.

I see Trump's competition in 2024 to be Governor Gavin Hairgel from Kalifonia. Hairgel is guaranteed to win New York and Kalifonia-- two cesspools of brain-damaged liberalism. Without looking, I'd say those two States would hold at least half of the 270 electoral votes to win. When I stop and think about the state of our Union, I'm just happy that God made me to never be of any interest to the female of the species. Had He, I'd have kids and maybe even grandkids. The thought of leaving this nation-- as it is today-- to my heirs is a depressing notion. Praise God I have no heirs...

I share your elation at the defeat of ms Cheney and the rest of the RINOS either voted out or taking retirement... What was she thinking, representing a rock solid Republican state? Guess it doesnt matter now, maybe she'll try her luck in Virginia/Beltway politics. Sure tired of seeing her nasty sanctimonious face on the news, maybe we'll have some relief now... I too was a Cheney supporter, even when he predicted "endless war" battling terrorists in other countries... His pro-liz virulent anti-Trump commercial shocked me but I shouldnt have been surprised, it just emphasized his swamp-denizen status.
As far as any American tyrants goes, I think we have great potential for that with the current WH resident...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top