JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$395
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Sedona
State
Arizona
Zip Code
Like new, in mint condition, SAR B6P in box with 3 mags
Extremely reliable and easy to shoot. Has never failed to go "Boom" when I pull the trigger. Only selling because I need to switch to revolvers-hand arthritis is making it difficult to operate auto slides.

Action: Semi-Auto-DA/SA - Manual Safety • Finish: Black • Barrel: 4.5" • Sights: 3 Dot Fixed • Magazine(s): 3 - 17 Round • Grips: Polymer • Weight: 1.8 lbs • Overall Length: 8.2" • MSRP: $393

The SAR ARMS SRB6P Semi Auto Pistol is a modern reproduction with improvements on the world famous CZ75 design. First, EAA took the frame and made it polymer and improved the ergonomics. Next, they used state of the art manufacturing technology to improve the quality and added state of the art material and material processing to give you the SARB6P that has the competition wondering.

**CZ75 is the registered trademark and service mark of CZ-USA, INC. and is used here for references purposes only.

P1140582.JPG P1140584.JPG P1140587.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Other than you driving over (about 4 hrs and the easiest way) I would have to take it to an FFL dealer (near me) to ship to an FFL dealer near you (since this would be an interstate transfer). Most Pawn shops are FFL dealers and offer this service and are usually much cheaper than a gun shop. My FFL dealer charges $25 to ship the gun, plus the actual shipping cost (another $20), and I would to have to pass these costs on to you. Then your FFL dealer will also have a small charge to receive the gun for you. I suggest you call a few pawn shops near you and see what they charge to receive the gun. But now your total cost will be higher with the shipping and transfer fees.
JP

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top