JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gun haters could save lots more lives with sponsored driving safety seminars-- of course gun control has little to do with the actual saving of lives & everything to do with removing American's teeth & claws

I used to work in New Mexico. One of the first things I noticed was the plethora of signs asking people to not drink and drive.
Which is a WAY more serious problem that guns. But if you a dumbacrat you are required to think that every weapon out there is a mass shooting looking for a place to happen. Mine must be broken, they have not harmed anyone in over 50 years.

Mine must be broken; they have not harmed anyone in over 50 years.
I have also been so blessed. Any I might own haven't hurt anybody in the several decades I may have owned them. I may be way out on a limb here but maybe it's the owner of the firearms whom is responsible for what they do, and not the assembled machinery itself? I do know it's brain-dead liberalism to assign blame for occurrences to inanimate objects as opposed to an intelligent human being responsible for what he does, but work with me on this. Just accept the premise that an inanimate object has some degree of sentience-- some ability to think, to reason and to decide a course of action-- and you'll be a long way down the road toward being a foolish, impulsive, emotional milquetoast of a coward when faced with the truth about firearms and humans. You'll be dam-near as much an unknowing imbecile as is Dianne Feinswine about guns...

It's really tough to maintain a tyrannical communist government is if the peasants are capable of shooting back.
The only reason a government would want to disarm a peaceful, law-abiding population is if the government has plans for the People that would cause the People to resist those plans with force of arms.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top