JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its crazy that the mayor is complaining about making money for his city. His complaint is that the guns end up back on the "streets" of Arizona. The buyers were required to have a Federal Firearms License. That means that the people who purchased the firearms have been vetted to sell firearms as a business for profit. So those FFLs will have to perform a background check in order to transfer them to another individual. It's completely idiotic to destroy firearms because they are scared for public safety. Another thing is if individuals don't have a right to bear arms, where in the hell do the police, national guard and other armed forces get the right to defend their city or country. If law abiding citizens don't have the right to bear arms then I argue that neither does anyone else, no matter what. They can't take away our right to self-defense because it wasn't given to me by them in the first place. We have this right naturally.

If law-abiding citizens don't have the right to bear arms then I argue that neither does anyone else, no matter what. They can't take away our right to self-defense because it wasn't given to me by them in the first place. We have this right naturally.
Yes, indeed. The Right of a man to defend himself against those who would murder him is granted by God and it is unalienable, meaning there is no law promulgated by men that can negate what God has granted. The reason we have these Washington, DC nutcases passing laws that diminish our Liberty is because our government has become overly secular. The Evil Left has made so much effort since 1963 to remove God from our government that so little of Him remains. Seems those talking pimples in DC pay lip service to God every so often, but they rarely follow with what He has gifted us.

I do not want our government to move toward theocracy but the Bill of Rights has to be respected in its entirety, and with unflagging vigor. Those words in those ten Amendments is all that separates us from tyranny. I have written on other Forums that if every nation on this Earth had the US Constitution as the guiding document for the national laws it would pass the entire planet would be as wealthy, as powerful and as Free as the United States. The idea that "Freedom is not for everybody" is pure bullsewage. All men are granted Freedom by God. It is the nations in which they live that deny that Freedom. If anyone believes that a common Syrian would not want to live as does a common American, I'd have to say that first person needs a check-up from the neck up.

Leftists will do whatever they can to destroy the 2A rights of US Citizens in their quest to make this country a single party communist state.
Somehow they think that destroying guns will make us safer, or at least that's how they try to sell us. Apparently they were asleep during their history classes. No method of disarming the public has ever worked at any time anywhere in the world to reduce violence. Ask the folks in London, where guns are banned, how they are enjoying edging out NYC for murder rates.

It is interesting Joe's original post's article cite takes a bunch of poetic license from the Az Daily Star and is misleading at best!

But, as previously noted, FFLs are vetted and on the whole upstanding citizens who should be trusted to reallocate these 'surplus' items so the city might realize a small bit of $$$ to allocate to community MH or children's food services, etc.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top