JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, after hearing about the armed, dancing in a bar, off duty Denver assigned FBI agent who did a back flip, handstand, losing his firearm, and while picking it up managed a negligent discharge hitting a bar patron!

He didn't even render aid, was questioned by Denver PD and released to FBI supervisor!

Yes antis...you unequivocally right..LE's are the only characters to be trusted to carry firearms! (Sarcasm off)

The problem with pointing this out is the Question will become "Who is well enough trained to carry in public?"

Yes, This Fool gave us all a black eye! DR

Alas DR, JQPublic listens to hype produced by the media these types of stories are not promoted by moms against everything nor given much media space.

Unfortunately while you state the 'the problem...' centers around JQPublic believes, unwaveringly, the nice LE's dressed in their military battle armament are their friends, saviors against bad guys, and highly trained to protect the citizens of this country.

The sad truth as some are aware yet the majority of JQPublic is not aware of the tactics being used, e.g., LE's can and regularly do lie to citizens with impunity; LE's, by USSCourt decision, do not have to respond to any citizen's call for assistance, no matter how dire the emergency is; or that LE's can, again with qualified immunity, shoot first and then go, "opps sorry, I was trying to turn on my service firearm's flashlight and didn't mean to hit the trigger by accident..." and no judicial discipline is doled out; etc.

Perhaps the time has come to remove QI, discard, except in times of riot situations ~ not warrant serving times, the military style armament, get the LE's out of their vehicles to mingle with community's citizens, and other LE qualifiers.

And the bar patron who was shot has allegedly been awarded free drinks for life by the bar.
It's got to go further than that. Surely the maker of the handgun must be sued, as well as the maker of the ammunition, the various makers of the materials that constitute the handgun, the maker of the music to which the man was allegedly dancing, and any and all entities even remotely associated with this incident. We can even go so far as to sue the men who worked on the building's construction because after all... had the construction workers not built the building to start, this shooting would not have happened. We can sue the building's owner and the bank that loaned the money. We can sue the depositors because it was their money that was loaned-out for the construction. You see how inanely stupid is this argument?

Now compare the above to the parents of the children involved in one of the school shootings (Sandy Hook, I think it is) who are suing Bushmaster because Bushmaster manufactured the stolen rifle used by the kid who shot-up that place. A Court would say my arguments are moronic, but would say the parents' suit is worthy of litigation. Why is that?

I'd posit it's a 99.99% certainty the bullet hit somebody, most likely below the knees. Just more grist for the anti-carry and anti-Liberty feces-eaters...
It did hit another bar patron, and this well trained idiot tried to just walk away. So much for the confidence we are supposed to show for these clowns. They are no better than the rest of us human beings and in some cases worse as shown here.

With all the accusations of cops shooting unarmed felons, the DANCING DODO and guys like the cop at the high school, Id say that the chances of any cop being better than most (not all) of us ae pretty slim. Too many machismo buttholes looking for a cushy job where they can swagger around an shoot someone with impunity.

Too many of them should be rejected for OWNING weapons, much less carry them.

Not reasoning, just restating facts, sir.
I'm a staunch supporter of LEO, fireguys and other first responders, and I worked in the WORLD TRADE CENTER. But there are still too many cowboys in the ranks.
While most are exceptional there is a small minority that needs to be weeded out. Too many are trigger happy, others too cowardly. Either way they should be found and removed.
Those are the ones that aren't any better, and in many ways worse, than many on this site.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top