JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Full Gun Black 3.jpg Everything Black 4.jpg BCG.jpg Bag and Mags.jpg Barrel.jpg Layke Tactical Trigger.jpg Receiver.jpg Muzzle Break.jpg StrikeFire 2 Black Model.jpg Layke Tactical LLC Aerospace Precision AR15 5.56 NATO (also .223) in camo-colored wood with green anodized receiver and matching rail and ARD, fluted 1:8 18" chrome barrel purchased less than 3 months ago listed for $1,424.99 (I paid $1,296.12 including tax on sale) with Layke Tactical's lifetime warranty + Upgrades and extras to follow/listed…

It has the original purchase receipt and all the upgrade receipts that were done to it several days after purchase and prior to firing. This rifle has had one 30rd mag and one 20rd mag cycled through it to ensure proper firing after all upgrades and was field stripped immediately after and cleaned via removing the original clp via stripping the bolt carrier from the bolt, taking down the bolt to its minimum (removing the bolt from the carrier, the cotter pin and firing pin, the cam at the end of the bold, the sear, etc) then cleaned entirely of all/any fouling from the limited testing rounds with an ultrasonic cleaner, dried immediately with compressed air, then lubed to a medium wet status with Seal1 LCP paste (similar to FROG's product). Barrel was treated in the same fashion as was the lower receiver.

This AR is 100% U.S. manufactured including the upgraded parts.

The following upgrades have been added and include receipts:

$150 LT3 Single Stage drop in trigger with a 3lb pull and reset that is hard to see visually as it is about as minimal as it gets. (see picture for link as well)

$67.99 5.56/.223 Heart Breaker Muzzle Brake in black Cerakote threaded on and crush washer used.

$179.99 Vortex StrikeFire 2 (4 MOA) Both Red and Green dot with various brightness settings, flip up lens covers with a Cantilever AR-15 Mount on the Picatinny rail. Lifetime warranty.

Additionally:
1 Magpul P20 Gen3 20rd magazine (new)
1 Magpul P30 Gen 2 30rd magazine (new)

Bulldog Tactical Rectangle series extra thick soft case. Both inside and outside shell/water resistant. Outside range bag pockets each have six hidden magazine pouches. Carry handle, but also includes back-pack straps on the back side of it. (I paid $89)

Includes 100 rounds of Magtech CBC 5.56mm Nato M193 55 Gr Full Metal Jacket

Again, this AR-15 is not only manufactured beyond many of the Mil-Spec tolerances as the manufacturer is Layke Aerospace/Tactical who also manufacture with the same machinery complex aerospace and missile technological parts and used the same methods on their AR receivers, etc.

Some facts about the manufacturing/production:

This rifle has a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer on it. It is also one of the few fully American made AR-15 rifles that are made beyond "mil-spec" standards on the upper and lower as they are built to Aerospace Precision tolerances. Layke Tactical, aka Layke Aerospace is known in the complex aerospace and missile industry for the highest quality products and produce their firearms the same way. These have been rated as one of the finest AR receivers and again, there's no parts on this gun made outside the U.S. Layke Aerospace/Tactical is here in Phoenix and gladly shows its customers a tour of their facility if you visit to see exactly how they're made unlike many other manufacturers. (This would also show you how much I've discounted this rifle).
This AR has had 50 rds through it. The 30rd mag and the 20rd mag both ran through. After the rounds, the rifle was cleaned via a complete field strip, the bolt assembly and parts (bolt separated from the carrier, firing pin, sear, etc) and cleaned using an electrostatic cleaning machine, compressed air to dry completely, then SEAL1 CLP (similar to Frog) throughout for uniformity and at a medium to wet level to ensure its super smooth cycling.

Over $1,700 at my cost. I'm firm at
$900 (which is between appx $500 with tax Full Gun Black 3.jpg less than just the stock rifle by itself on sale) Please understand, I am selling the rifle and all installed upgrades for that price. The extra's (ergo case, bullets etc are just thrown in for good measure and have nothing to do with the price I'm asking). Thanks for your inquiries.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top