JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If any law enforcement officers that follow this site would like their agency to make an improvement in their officers' personal safety equipment, I would be happy to demonstrate our law enforcement series of silencers, the Patriot line Defender and Defender D9. We would also be happy to demonstrate our Pantara, which is designed for and used by tactical snipers. Also, I can show how law enforcement officers can have their own personal silencer for a fraction of the cost, without paying a tax stamp, and receive it in days, not months.

logo.JPG

What differences are there between Mil/LEO Suppressors and Civilian units?
Our Patriot Defender & Defender D9 are slightly more beefy and ported a little different so when it's being used full-auto on a 7.5" barrel, there little or no flame-out or blow-back. You see, even though our LYNX is rated for full-auto, and is quite capable of handling it, most people that choose a LYNX aren't putting them on full-auto ARs. I'm probably the only one and that's just to demonstrate it's abilities because it's smaller then most rimfire cans.

Here is a link to our D9 review, hope you like it.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top