JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In an effort to spread the word about Southwest Firearms, I'm planning on getting a table at this gun show next month :)

I've read some mixed reviews online, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. Any opinions?

Any advertising is good, just as any publicity-- good or bad-- is still good in the long run. Hundreds of people will see you and come to know that we have a site for those of us who live in the Southwest. I'd rather read posts from guys who live where we live as opposed to reading posts written by guys in Oklahoma or Vermont. I wish you a great success at the show, and that your effort garners for us a bunch of new members...

Crossroads is the reason the gun shows in Phoenix & Mesa suck so bad--before they bought out Termark and others, AZ used to have 3-4 good gun shows every month--now you are lucky to find 1 good show a year-- Good luck with your member drive Joe

Yep! Booked my ticket yesterday :)

Gotta do something to spread the word, right??

We should plan a future trip! Need to make it to Phoenix and Salt Lake City too :)

Sounds like we need to make that happen! I wonder if the Phoenix show is any better than this one. They have a three day show in December they call "the big one".

Getting really excited for this show next weekend. Hopefully we can add a few hundred active members here!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top