JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Kyle Rittenhouse was adjudicated by a jury of his peers to be innocent. American Justice worked, yet again. It's my opinion that the thugs who attacked him would have killed him had he not defended himself. Maybe one of the thugs wanted his rifle, considering one of them was a convicted felon and couldn't get a rifle too easily. I'm just satisfied that the Court system in America did its job, and a correct verdict was reached. And now we have that fool Gerald "Nadless" Nadler making noises about the case needing the DOJ to look into it. I say No; the case was a State thing. No need for the feds to get involved...

A lot of celebrities and sports idiots, I mean figures are outing themselves as racist worthless idiots with constant lies that are so easily disproven by anyone who actually paid attention during the trial. The vitriol coming from supposedly intelligent people is amazing, the hate is almost solid, it's so strong.

A lot of celebrities and sports idiots, I mean figures are outing themselves as racist worthless idiots with constant lies that are so easily disproven by anyone who actually paid attention during the trial. The vitriol coming from supposedly intelligent people is amazing, the hate is almost solid, it's so strong.
Which is terribly sad for them. Anybody who followed the trial KNOWS better. These people believe what they want to, which is entirely separate and different from the facts. They simply look like idiots, fools, and actual hateful racists.

It was a verdict for the good guys. The prosecutor did himself no favors by saying one thing and the videos showed another. Pretty stupid, wonder if he gets elected next go around.
I thought that Kyle might have really stepped in it considering he crossed state lines for this venture.

As an old training instructor used to say.
"Pulling the trigger is the beginning of your troubles."

There is one in Georgia that is underway. I am watching that as well.

he never should have had to go to trial. given the circumstances, kyle literally did everything right according to all of the evidence i saw. he even smashed his forward assist like a boss; moments before a gun was pointed at him.

absolutely disgusting all of the false reporting that was debunked during the trial when facts started coming out

this was HUGE for self defense in America.

absolutely disgusting all of the false reporting that was debunked during the trial when facts started coming out
It's the false reporting that I want Kyle to use to bankrupt the alphabet news outlets, as well as the talking heads at those alphabet networks. You'd have thought the Criminal Left Media would have learned to not pre-judge a defendant after the Nicholas Sandman cases.

But Kyle had a Black Rifle. That's all that mattered in this case. It's very difficult to find in the law but it is written that if a defendant owns/uses a Black Rifle, he's guilty. Automatically. No trial needed. No Discovery required. Just hang the perp because Black Rifles are so scary-looking, and that's not healthy for fuzzy little puppies and unicorn foals...

I have to correct something. Kyle was not adjudicated - he was found not guilty. Adjudication is something that is done by a judge - not a jury. The correct term would be acquitted.

Last Edited:
I have to correct something. Kyle was not adjudicated-- he was found not guilty. Adjudication is something that is done by a judge-- not a jury. The correct term would be acquitted.
I stand corrected. I was trying to sound like I knew a whole lot about law when I don't know a writ of mandamus from Mandy Patinkin.

Speaking about being ignorant regarding a subject, the comments on NewsBreak written about the rifle Rittenhouse had are insane. One genius wrote that Kyle's rifle was a "fully semi-matic, military-grade, combat capable, assault weapon with a silencer and a 500-bullet clip. Nobody should own one. NOBODY!" It's males (like this dogsueezin') who squat to urinate that I'd like to teach what is an "assault weapon." I'd lay my Louisville Slugger "assault weapon" against his empty cranium a number of times with great force and speed until the poor schmuck begins to see things my way. Sounds extreme, but liberals are extremely stupid...

I stand corrected. I was trying to sound like I knew a whole lot about law when I don't know a writ of mandamus from Mandy Patinkin.

Speaking about being ignorant regarding a subject, the comments on NewsBreak written about the rifle Rittenhouse had are insane. One genius wrote that Kyle's rifle was a "fully semi-matic, military-grade, combat capable, assault weapon with a silencer and a 500-bullet clip. Nobody should own one. NOBODY!" It's males (like this dogsueezin') who squat to urinate that I'd like to teach what is an "assault weapon." I'd lay my Louisville Slugger "assault weapon" against his empty cranium a number of times with great force and speed until the poor schmuck begins to see things my way. Sounds extreme, but liberals are extremely stupid...
Thick skulls oftentimes require extra effort…. ;)

IT is sad that they do not know the difference. But liberals do not care about the truth. When Lost Wages happened, I was very attuned to the reporting, because I have spent a lot of time up there and not all that far away. When the reports of automatic fire started I immediately said bull smhit. Turns out I was correct no auto fire at all. Most everyone can afford and deal with buying a rifle/firearm, classed weapons are a different grade of humans. Higher the way I look at it.
As long as there are liberals in the news we will have to "over look" their short comings. Who would have thought that the "Mattell rifle" of the 60's would have caught on so well. Must be an American thing.
Most people do not realize that terms used by the media are misleading on purpose. Most people are not paying attention that much. They hear sound bites. I work at listening to hear the words and intent. I have always wondered why the AK was not used more. Cheaper, bigger bullet, just as easy to get.

Love your comments, NVShooter

They do not care if they are right, as long as they are convincing to Joe Average. I have caught numerous errors in popular entertainment related to my job, as I know many else have - a firefighter buddy of mine watching BackDraft yelled "BS!" at the top of his lungs in the theatre), and Hollywood and CNN do not care. They count on the average Joe to not know and not care if a AR 15 is a semi-auto rifle, or that semi auto is not what a machine gun, or that the Ar15 in your neighbors house really ISN'T "a military assault weapon", etc. This is why the HUGE uptick in gun buying worries them - not just the larger number of firearms in circulation, as they won't worry about that until things start falling apart. No, it's the larger and larger number of average Joes and Josephine's who are having their eyes opened to the media's Barbra Streisand. THAT worries the, and might have something to do with fewer and fewer people paying attention to them. ;)

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top