JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got a few newer ones from SpyderCo, which is an American company based out of Colorado. Believe they outsource some of the blade manufacture, but assembly is done in-house, & they have been awesome to work with. They're not cheap, but they make excellent products & seem to stand behind them. I don't work for them, nor am I sponsored or affiliated...just a fan.

I've got a few newer ones from SpyderCo, which is an American company based out of Colorado. Believe they outsource some of the blade manufacture, but assembly is done in-house, & they have been awesome to work with. They're not cheap, but they make excellent products & seem to stand behind them. I don't work for them, nor am I sponsored or affiliated...just a fan.
Solid thanks!

DIttoes on Spyderco knives. Had a small folder for years until it was stolen, very good quality...
Currently edc a Kershaw, very similar and somewhat makes up for the loss of my Spyderco... I would purchase either brand again...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top