JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Kimber *SIS Pro that I would rate at 98%. Less then 50 rounds fired through this beauty, just for functional tests. Part of my Private Collection that I have decide to make available. Pistol is in .45ACP and was discontinued by Kimber in late 2010. MSRP was $1,487. This in as new in the box and has all of the paperwork with it. Full size frame and a 4" Barrel. Just a pristine example. The price on the SIS Pro is $1,275 (OBO). I am located in Altus, OK but can ship from my FFL to your FFL for $35 (Insurance is high). Please PM me with any questions or requests for additional photos. Thanx .....
*SIS stands for the Los Angeles, CA Police Department "Special Investigations Service"
All Compact and Pro Carry pistols use a proven single recoil spring design.
Bull barrel design keeps maximum weight forward, reducing muzzle lift and recoil.
Carry melt treatment rounds and blends edges to avoid snagging on clothing or holsters
Specifications: Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 5.25
Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 35
Length (inches): 7.7
Magazine capacity: 7
Ambidextrous thumb safety
Service melt
Recoil spring (pounds): 22.0
Full length guide rod
Frame: Material: Stainless steel
Finish: Matte Dark Gray - KimPro II™ frame finish
Width (inches): 1.28
Frontstrap checkering