JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wondering who has one of these and what they think of them. I have been trying to find a used one at a reasonable price, but they never seem to be priced where I want them to be. Do the belts last fairly well?? There is someone on eBay who sells aftermarket belts that they say are the best for sharpening. Let me know.

Thanks. I just wanted to be sure that it actually worked before I purchased one. I think that the aftermarket belts will work fine (at least the seller of the belts seems to think so).

This is that blade grinder that I mentioned.
Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Edition & WSSAKO81112 Blade Grinder Attachment

This is that attachment that is in that kit as a single purchase.

20 years ago I bought the DAREX drill doctor and have used it in a busy custom build gun shop. From drilling titanium for suppressors and making prototypes. Well made tools

Last Edited:
I received a Ken Onion edition Work Sharp for xmas and have done all the kitchen knives and my EDC knives. Super easy though short blades may not fit all the way in leaving some of the blade unsharpened. Haven't worn out a belt yet but know that is part of using it often. Very pleased with how sharp serrated blades get even with only sharpening one side.

I bought one several years ago. I have even sharpened razor blades I use in my drywall knives. Just for fun mind you.
It is a wonderful system and so easy to use.
Wonder if my Lasky would be worth anything to anyone. Doubt I will ever use it again.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top