JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The seller is overly-cautious. He's heard too many stories about some crook acquiring a firearm or ammo from a private seller and a subsequent crime being committed with what was sold. He's worried that his ammo might be used for criminal purposes, so he's asking for the sale to be conducted where a criminal wouldn't show his face. That's what I'm seeing in this unusual method to unload this ammo. If it was me, I'd go buy a couple of nice .22LRs and shoot it up myself...

Given a good price incentive to buy, I would, and you do not have to be a genius to ask me.
I've sold a firearm twice (before Oregon background check requirement) in police station parking lots at the request of the buyers.
Left unsaid, I assumed they were nervous about meeting with stranger and large amount of cash.
I can understand that apprehension.
With nothing to hide, and because I meet elsewhere than my home anyway, have no problem with it.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top