JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Another gun forum to take up more of my time :s0044:

Hi, my name is Ray and I'm a member (don't take this out of context) of NWFA and was sent here by @Joe Link to check out the upgrades......... so far so good.

I live in WA now, but pretty much grew up in the SW (Las Vegas, NV from ages 3 to 15) and lived there for about 10 years as an adult. I went to Lomie Gray Heard for K, J.E. Manch 1st-6th grade, Von Tobel Jr. High 7th-9th grade and a year at the SNVTC (VoTech) before moving away.

Ray

Welcome Ray! I was wondering what a Slowbray was :s0114:

Well, I am kinda slow...................

I probably should have separated the two words, as it's supposed to be Slob Ray. While I'm at it I might as well explain before someone thinks that I'm one of those slob shooters we all hate.

Many years ago, a friend and co-workers in Vegas (who was a huge fan of The Clash and the movie Rude Boy) started calling me "Slob Ray" with a hokie British accent, because my name is Ray and the main character/actors name was Ray. It all comes from a scene near the end of the movie where the band was sitting around talking and one of them says "you remember old slob Ray?" (probably not an exact quote, but close enough). My avatar is from the movie also.

Ray

You've probably been gone too long to be fully aware of how this place has changed. I've been here 8 years, so I'm not a major historian, but its changed a bunch since I've been here..

Welcome back, let us know about the "better times" once in a while.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top