JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm happy to announce that we've just passed the 700 member mark here at Southwest Firearms!

In addition to sharing this info I also want to thank those of you who've stuck around, stay active, and post when you can. I know things can be slow around here but we're working hard to change that. If you guys are members of any groups or have friends you haven't told about this yet, please help us spread the word. It seems our advertising is helping, as we've acquired our last 200 members about five times faster than our previous 500 members :)

Here's to breaking 1000! :s0005:

Good to see. I've been MIA for quite a while now but will try to contribute again when I can. Need a place besides facebook and craigslist to trade/sell some odd ball reloading items i've got. ;)

Glad SWFA is starting to pick up! I am sure it will catch NWFA at some point. :)

Same here man, same here. Lots of hard work and we're not out of the woods yet. I need to find other ways to promote this site. I appreciate you being active here!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top