JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just because we have our guns, does not mean we will shoot somebody. There are many alternative means to prevent mayhem. However, since we do have our guns, bad guys will conform to some kind of limit on violence lest they be judged by a loud bang. Better to have one and not need it, than need one and not have it.

Just because we have our guns, does not mean we will shoot somebody.
The anti-gun glans penises do not believe this. They are sure as death and taxes that just because you own a gun, you are two seconds from committing a violent crime with it. The anti-gun luuzerz are of the same mentality that does not allow me to drive my Class 8 truck faster than 55mph in Kalifonia, yet I can cross into Nevada and increase my speed to 75mph. Kalifonia is a nanny state. No responsible adult needs such bullschumer idiocy draped upon their shoulders. I will never live in that God-condemned place, although I will go there if my job requires it. And let me tell you, there is a feeling of liberation as I cross out of the place on I-80, about 25 miles east of Truckee...

Visited California twice. Like you, the best part of the trip was seeing California in my rear view mirror. I have no intention of ever going back. If it weren't for my son in the corp. I never would have gone in the first place.

I used to go to the dunes all the time... just inside CA. Their politics have completely removed any joy associated with spending time or money there. That state will only see me in the future - for family funerals - maybe. Nothing else.

That state will only see me in the future-- for family funerals-- maybe. Nothing else.
I like your style, man! You and me have about as much love for what was once a golden place. It began to fall apart after Raegan signed the 1986 immigration bill-- the bill that Ted Kennedy told Raegan would never allow to happen what actually has happened to Kalifonia. Ted Kennedy lied. Raegan believed a liar. I do not know which of the two is the greater failing of the American People. Look at the place now. It's just barely above being an unregulated site for dumping trash...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top