JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I heard Judge Kavanaugh's opening statement, today. I was brought nearly to tears to hear this man defend himself against spurious lies, salacious accusations and vicious character assassination. The Evil Left has made every effort to destroy this good man. What really gets me is the unspoken impugning of the raising of Judge Kavanaugh by his parents. Imagine it's you facing the talking sewage solids on the Marxocrat side of that panel. Of what they accuse Judge Kavanaugh is a direct reflection as to how his parents raised him. If it was me sitting there, I'd have to hold myself back from physically attacking the closest one of those liberal batsards.

Why does the Evil Left want Kavanaugh kept off the Court? It's simple: 1) Judge Kavanaugh is an Originalist. 2) Judge Kavanaugh reads the word "arms" in the Constitution. 3) Judge Kavanaugh does not read the word "abortion" in the Constitution.

The Judge's defense against these baseless, uncorroborated accusations was stellar. I pray he is confirmed. We'll all be there on Judgment Day. God will separate the Sinners from the Saved. A baby is a gift from God. I think, but cannot know, what is His opinion about those who murder His gifts to the world before they are born. My guess is that there will be umpteen millions of pro-abortion types standing to His left in petrified fear because they will then know what awaits them Down Below when God has finished His Judgment.

Last Edited:
I believe that Ford had something happen to her. Unfortunately for her she doesn't seem to know when, where or with whom it happened. She doesn't know the day, the week, the month or even the year, and her three witnesses THAT SHE NAMED have all said it didn't happen.

its sad that the judge has been smeared but Dianne Finkass needs to take the blame for this travesty.

And Harris and Booker, the cocoa puff bookends are both poop stains on the book shelves of humanity.

I wish Kavanaugh had asked those haughty Deception-crats on the committee exactly when in US law a shaky accusation had become an unquestionable conviction. That's what this has been since that immature airhead Ford surfaced.

How long did it take to bring back her repressed memories but she can't remember anything else about it including how she got there or how she got home. I'd guess they needed more time to develop those memories...

just got this a few minutes ago

"After 36 Years Later...

Party was held. Can't remember who she was with or how she got home. She was drinking and said nothing to anyone.
2002... She said nothing.
July 25, 2003: President George W. Bush nominated Kavanaugh to the United States Court of Appeals for the D.C Circuit... She said nothing.
2005... She said nothing.
May 11, 2006: The United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary recommended confirmation. Kavanaugh subsequently confirmed by the United States Senate... She said nothing.
June 1, 2006: Kavanaugh sworn in by Justice Anthony Kennedy... She said nothing.
2011... She said nothing.
2012... She remembered 'something' happened in 1982, yet doesn't name Kavanaugh, still said nothing to authorities.
2017 - She becomes an anti-trump activist.
2018 - Now 36 years later, with Kavanaugh's SCOTUS confirmation looming, she pens an anonymous letter with grave accusations against Kavanaugh regarding foggy circumstance that occurred while they were both minors, then reveals herself and DEMANDS an FBI investigation before testifying to her incredible allegations?
Who does she think she is?.......and then there's this picture of her and George Soros...hmmm....Can anyone else see what's REALLY going on here

"

hmm, interesting connection, HUH?

BTW, THIS was declared false by snopes, but the evidence is more than coincidental, dont you think? Especially from the more than liberal leaning of snopes.

Of course, there are also details about Feinskank's hiding the letter for 2 months, then miraculously having the letter leaked, and Fords lawyer being recommended by Feinskunk, lawyers doing pro-bono, (or are they actually being subsidized by "someone"?)

Last edited by a moderator:
How long did it take to bring back her repressed memories...
My guess is those "repressed memories" are actually "I guess" memories, as in "I guess Brett Kavanugh was there. I guess he did what I believe he did. I guess I can destroy his life if I make all of this bullschumer sound believable..."

A new jurist is now seated on the highest court of the land!
Yes, but the Deception-crat batsards really have it in for him. They also have it in for the rest of Trump's nominees to the federal bench system. There are several hundred under consideration, if I am not mistaken. Allotting thirty hours of debate for each would extend past Trump's first term. That l00zer Murkowski voted to allow the Tyranny-crats to bring-up perjury charges against him after Kavanaugh is seated. Manchin knows upon which side his bread is buttered, so he did what he did to keep the buttered side up. This whole thing was a travesty, and only because the Glans Penis-crats want to keep murdering unborn babies. "Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord." Hellsinki gonna have a whole lot o' pro-aborts lining-up to get on the Down-only elevator...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top