JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pennsylvanians elected to the US Senate a trust-fund brat who's never worked a day in his life. This clown supports "lounges" where people can go to inject heroin. Can't foresee any problems, there. Can you? This clown wants tens of thousands of brutal, violent criminals released from Pennsylvania's prisons. I don't see that many creeps, cruds and demons on the streets as any matter of concern. Do you? This buffoon supports abortion right up until the mother is on the birthing table 'cause, you know, babies can be so-o-o inconvenient. It's a toss-up: Raise a child to be a responsible adult... or kill the baby so I can take a week's vacay in Cancun. There's more, but I'm so disgusted with how this race ended that I don't want to talk about it any further.

Pennsylvanians will get the government for which they voted. If God is good, they will soon come to regret how exponentially-stupid was their decision. Until then, we'll have this bozo urinating on our Constitution for the next six years. Sickening. Just plain sickening...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top