JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Needing some subsonic.22. Stopped at E.Js. Bought some CCI for $24 for a hundred. Ouch! Today was at Cal Ranch. Different brand, but $10.00 a hundred. Try support local but EJ lost a customer.

Owner discharged firearm into his own leg. He told me a customer was viewing a gun and loaded it. Handed to shop owner. Really became bang room.

Was keeping it open from a wheelchair. Talked of losing his leg. Saw him a a gun show recently. Had additional surgery and said he was not going to lose a leg.

Heard bankruptcy was part of the narrative.

Apparently Joe's Bang Room on Stockton Hill Rd, Kingman has closed.

Owner discharged firearm into his own leg. He told me a customer was viewing a gun and loaded it. Handed to shop owner. Really became bang room.

Was keeping it open from a wheelchair. Talked of losing his leg. Saw him a a gun show recently. Had additional surgery and said he was not going to lose a leg.

Heard bankruptcy was part of the narrative.
I was wondering what happened. It seemed as if it was here today, gone tomorrow.

Owner discharged firearm into his own leg. He told me a customer was viewing a gun and loaded it. Handed to shop owner.
This sounds very odd. I don't see how a customer could load a gun he was looking at, unless the owner gave it to him with rounds in the magazine. Or the customer removed the magazine, loaded rounds into it, reinserted it, racked the slide and then handed it back to the owner without him seeing this happen.

Why would someone do any of this?

Even if either of these things occurred, the owner violated basic gun safety, if he never checked it but rather pointed it at his leg and pulled the trigger.

If this is in fact the case, then it is a good thing that he will be out of the firearm business.

Exactly where was Alec Baldwin when this happened?

In my limited experience with buying firearms, a firearm is never loaded in a gun store and swung around like a dead cat on a rope. Such a terrible event. At least no one ended-up dead...

This sounds very odd. I don't see how a customer could load a gun he was looking at, unless the owner gave it to him with rounds in the magazine. Or the customer removed the magazine, loaded rounds into it, reinserted it, racked the slide and then handed it back to the owner without him seeing this happen.

Why would someone do any of this?

Even if either of these things occurred, the owner violated basic gun safety, if he never checked it but rather pointed it at his leg and pulled the trigger.

If this is in fact the case, then it is a good thing that he will be out of the firearm business.
Walk past the conservatives and eat the democrats

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top